Collapse
98 results in 0.0432 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• sunkeeper
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    Yes, batch 942, Family Finder test completed Apr 25 after being batched Feb 18....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Batch 942 matches have appeared! Finally....that hardly took any time at all, thanks FTDNA.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Perfect example of to little to late. It is embarrassing when we try to explain why results have taken so long. Couldn't agree more, it should have been announced when the problem began, some of us have been waiting 2 months now for any sort of reason why tests are "pushed back".
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Ask and you shall receive. Just got an email from the company saying they were using a new chip but they didn't have the actual chips in stock until recently. All kits received prior to March should have results in 15 days or less, those from April can expect 20 days. I guess we'll see if this is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Some sort of explanation certainly would be appreciated by everyone, I'm sure. Being pushed back 4 times is just not acceptable without some sort of reason. Shame on Family Tree DNA for keeping everyone in the dark. It's as simple as telling us why this has happened over and over again, or, get us...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Batch 942 is pushed back, again! Now they are saying May 6th after they batched this kit on Feb 18th. That's absolutely ridiculous, get your act together Family Tree DNA.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Have to wonder who the "majority" are, so many are posting about batch 942, no one has mentioned they have results. Where or who is the majority? Why didn't the rest of us get them? What challenges? Are we really that special?

More nonsense from this company that has a really...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Appears to be entire batches not completed, not an individual kit as so many are complaining of late results. One kit not passing quality control can be accepted, entire batches is something totally different....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Batch 942 must have the same problem, what began as results Mar 25 is now pushed back to Apr 22. This kit was batched Feb 14, unacceptable....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    replied to Disappointed
    The only company I'm aware of doing anything related to health information is 23andme at more than triple the cost of a FTDNA kit. You get what you pay for. I've done kits from both companies, the health reports from 23andme are very vague, they do show some markers for things such as Parkinson's,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    "Update - I heard from them! Results uploads for family finder tests are on hold. It's not just this kit, it's lots of them."

Did they give you any idea why they are on hold? My kit in batch 942 has again been delayed, start date for it now is Apr. 8th for results. What the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    That's pretty bad when a Y kit is completed before Family Finder. People have been screaming for years, just tell us what's going on, we'll settle down some. Appears they either don't listen or they just don't care. If it's a new chip causing these problems why not just say that? Sorry, not acceptable...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Batch 942 delayed, moved back to Mar 25 to Apr 8....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    This thread is for Family Finder. There is another thread for Y DNA tests which take considerably longer....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    Batch 941 completed on Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X