No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
77 results in 0.0181 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I recently found a cousin to my dad which my dad didn't know he had. We are still awaiting on 26-48 marker results. At this moment we are a perfect match. Someone from Hunts rootweb list said he snail mailed the county office asking about Hunts in Marlboro County, they sent him a reply saying all of...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• My male like is from The Great Pee Dee river region in Marlboro I have a land plat and seem to see the outline of the land plat on modern satellite images. It interesting enough the place is called Hunt's Bluff in Marlboro County, SC. There seem to be listed as Mulatto in 1850 and there was other Hunt's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Tribes scores
    My 3rd great grandfather has a dark complexion looking at his civil war picture b1839 d 1869. He lived in Marlboro County, SC and most Hunt in that area todate are considering themselve native american.

There is a saying that my great grandfather first wife was a daughter of amerindian...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Tribes scores
    First Results 3/14/2006

Native Match
    Satnami Caste (Central India) 24
    Egyptian 20
    Japanese 14
    Belgian 11
    Turkish 9
    Scottish 8
    Buddhist (Ladakh, India) 6
    Japanese 6

Global Match
    Satnami Caste (Central...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Unusual YCAII b result
    Sadly YCAIIa-b really had no impact. I have 19-22 result and found someone else with very similiar marker and 19-22. The finaly result is other person is S21+ and S28+ and I am negative for both SNP. Might I add that this is with R1b HG. It may be different for other haplogroups.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Native American 'Tribes
    Well I just upgrade again. This time all of my Hispanic result are gone. My Mestizo is only a 1.0 and now Finno-Ugrian is at a very high peak over all others with a 31.8 over 8.9 NW European.

Thomas I sent you my updated pdf.

Allen
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    Tom I sent you both my original DNATribe result and one from June. =)
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    My 3rd great grandfather was born in 1839 Marlboro County, SC. I just got back from a vacation trip to see may family plot in Eden, Arizona and found my 2nd great grandfather(suprise here) and my great grandfather headstone and siblings.

My 3rd great grandfather is listed Mulatto in 1850...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Batch 143 created
    DeepSNP-R1b
    04/24/2006

Still waiting... I purchased it for someone else. Trying to see if the deep ancestral SNP will check to see if the amount of mutation we have kee in same family.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Batch 145 created
    I had this for a short time also. I suspect MP stand for multiplex or mulitpanel. This would be a set number of marker checked at once.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Hello Everybody!
    Your sample are stored at FTDNA.

Go to "My FTDNA" page and select "Haplogroup" page. On this page is a bar icon with "continue for more information" This will take you to the ordering page for "Deep Haplogroup".
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to How long til data uploaded?
    Yes it definately has been updated.

Through other channel I heard the first few batches are being QA and monitored closely and that in near future it will definately be a next day thing.

Allen
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    started a topic How long til data uploaded?

How long til data uploaded?

I requested my Y-DNA and mtDNA to be uploaded to Genographic Project. I received an email saying it would be available the next day. Well midday into next day here and my result have not been included to Genographic Project. What are the time expecatancy to see result included into the Genographic ...
    See more | Go to post

• A.Hunt
    replied to Whens the next results due in
    Hi Xander

No I haven't received any result yet. At time I posted the date was time they just received the request for an upgrade.

I would bet they will have this completed early possibly a couple day upto a week early.

Patience we are talking about getting...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A.Hunt
    replied to Stupid Question
    It is also for someone who may be paying for someone elses kit and inputting the billing and mailing address. I have paid for another person kit luckily we had the same surname. This would be other reason for the added question.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X