Collapse
31 results in 0.0244 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• drouhin
    replied to Batch 401
    401, FF conversion, still waiting. My pending results date for conversion is 4/6.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Dodecad Ancestry Project
    I'm FFD036.

It would be interesting to know other contributors' ancestries, if they want to share them.

I'm 50% Irish, 25% German, 25% English/Dutch.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Population Finder Results
    My father is an Irish/English mixture. I'm about half Irish, 1/4 English, and 1/4 German.

Both of us are Europe 100% on PF. Not even Western Europe! Just "Europe". I feel so generic.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Do we match @ gedmatch.com?
    I'm 145114.

I have a match of 602 with kit number 179555, whoever they may be.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to 348 - Family Finder
    @dok101, none in for you yet?! Maybe yours are just now being completed and the results will be in later tonight. Fingers crossed! For some reason this wait seemed harder than the one for mtdna. I hope it's not much longer for you.

@ gtc, they had sample on hand for me.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    Results just in! Long wait, but I like the interface very much indeed. Nice to be able to adjust segment size. 17 matches total, 2 are estimated 4th cousins, 15 are estimated 5th.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    Anyone else from 348 still waiting for FF results? dok101?

None here yet. I called this afternoon, and today's story is that the most recent analysis was inconclusive and it will be another 3 weeks. I suggested they send me another kit, so if the old sample fails the next round of...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by drouhin; 14 May 2010, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Complete novice
    Would you check the 389-2 value?

ysearch doesn't offer 16 as a value for that locus. Maybe it's 26?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Batch 347
    After 8 months, I'd be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Batch 349 - Family Finder
    darroll, for your sake, I hope you get your results on time. But it's difficult not to feel disgruntled when your results were "expected" in March, and it's May and they're still not in.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Batch 349 - Family Finder
    Yes to that. They are quick to take money, but leisurely in delivering results. My batch 348 FF results are still not in, no update, conflicting explanations, the usual shoddy customer service I've grown to expect from this company. I can't believe they're accepting new orders when they're still backlogged...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    Yes, still waiting for Family Finder results. I ordered the test in mid February.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    Batch 348, still waiting. Called today, and was told a completely different story than I was told 2 weeks ago, when I was assured that some type of verification process was in progress, implication being that the test was complete.

Today the story is that my spare vial was never pulled...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    replied to Batch 354
    My father's in this batch.

He was born in England, but has mainly Irish ancestry. We've been able to trace his paternal line back to early 19th c. eastern County Clare.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• drouhin
    348, due 3/31, still waiting.

I called ftdna and was told something about the verification process was still incomplete, and that it would be about another 2 1/2 weeks (this was almost a week ago, so I'm looking at a week from monday, at the latest, for results).

It could...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X