Collapse
31 results in 0.0121 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Cathy
    replied to Hoping to get 111 marker upgrade
    Yes! 111-marker upgrade showing up along with Big Y on his order page!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    Thank you everyone for your help! I did end up calling customer service and the rep added Big Y to my cousin's Upgrade options page. I was able to order it for him and even able to use a $75 off coupon. Will wait and see if the 111-marker upgrade shows up and if not, will call again to see if it can...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    In the past few minutes, his kit shows that it was received by the lab, so that's movement in the right direction. Just need to get that Big Y upgrade going now!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    I wonder if, as Jim suggested, I have to upgrade to 37 markers before Big Y will appear as an option?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    Thank you, Abuelita -- that looks like what I remember seeing. I just went to my cousin's home page and clicked on Upgrade, but Big Y does not appear as an option. (His Received by Lab line still shows as Pending.) Maybe I have to add Big Y through some other means than the Upgrade button?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    Thank you, Contemplator and Jim. I will order Big Y for him today and see what happens. Several weeks ago, I heard that you would get the upgrade even with only 12 markers so I only ordered 12. Sounds like I'll have to be aware that I may not get the upgrade due to ordering too few markers to start....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    started a topic Hoping to get 111 marker upgrade

Hoping to get 111 marker upgrade

My cousin's kit says "Pending" regarding its receipt by the lab and it does not have a Batch Number. However, I suspect that the lab has it because on Tuesday a note came up when I signed in for him that FTDNA did not have his release to share his results. We were given the option to sign...
    See more | Go to post

• Cathy
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    Thank you Ivovh -- I'll contact them today.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    Batch 791

Has anyone received FF results from batch 791? My dad's have been delayed twice - now due 11/29/2017 - 12/13/2017. A little worried since my dad is deceased and his sample is old....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to FLOODING IN HOUSTON TEXAS.
    My USPS tracking code shows that my kit was delivered last Friday at 5:46 pm. Does anyone know whether the kits are delivered to a person who might put them in a safe place or if FTDNA staff have been able to get to the building where kits are delivered since the hurricane hit? From my home page,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to Batch 408
    Same for my dad. I wonder what caused the big delay, especially since most of his upgrade results came in a week after ordering? I also don't remember seeing "Pending Status Update" before...maybe I just didn't notice it or the results are actually about to be posted?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to Batch 408
    I believe there are 5 people from a project my dad is in who are waiting for their upgrades to 111-markers to be finished....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to Batch 408
    OK, so I see another panel came in for my dad's 67-111 upgrade, so the null values that were listed yesterday don't seem to mean anything.
    Cathy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to Batch 408
    My dad received results for 3 of the 5 panels within a week of ordering, but his due date for the other two panels has been pushed back to 5/30, too. I don't remember partial results being listed like this in the past, but a "0" or "null" value is shown for all the markers in the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cathy
    replied to Batch 280
    My dad's test is in that batch, same date. His family is from Meath, Ireland.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X