16 results in 0.0104 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• NANCY JONES
    replied to Keloids
    Keloids

Hi, I have Keloids which are very painful and annoying. I am half Hispanic and part Norweign. Someone told me that Keloids run in families that have a Mediteranian background or people from Norway. I don't know much about them and wish I didn't have them! I don't think they...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    started a topic Tribes

Tribes

Can someone answer this question for me? Which of the 12 Jewish tribes do the Ethiopian Jews come from? Is it Levi? How would it be determined? Would you need bones from someone from the tribe of Levi from Biblical times or live people of today?
    See more | Go to post

• NANCY JONES
    replied to ADAM & EVE
    ADAM & EVE

No More. Let's Not Do This. I Made A Huge Mistake Bringing This Subject Up And Again, I Am So Sorry!! Did You See How Brave I Was At The Beginning? Now I Want To Crawl Back To Where I Came From. Your Replies Were Brilliant And I Got So Much From What I Read. You...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    replied to ADAM & EVE
    ADAM & EVE

Hello again, So sorry I brought this topic up. I shouldn't have! In 1942 I started to attend Catholic school and was taught to never look at the Bible although we had Bible History every day. For some reason, we were not supposed to attend any other church other than...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    started a topic ADAM & EVE

ADAM & EVE

I am confused! If our DNA goes back as far as I am told, what about ADAM & EVE being put on earth 6,000 years ago. If that is bad, NOAH's family were supposed to be the only humans left on the earth after the great flood after A&E!! My DNA is the H haplogroup and Helena lived about 20,000...
    See more | Go to post

• NANCY JONES
    replied to Dna Print Test
    Dna Print Test

Thank you for your swift response. I appreciate your taking the time to give me an answer. I wonder how the body works? It seems as if two people are related as sister's or brother's are, that each one would have inherited exactly the same. I guess this means that one...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    started a topic Dna Print Test

Dna Print Test

Hi again! Here is a question perhaps someone can answer for me. Being female, I had my MTDNA tested and received the results about a year ago. Now, my sister will do the DNA PRINT TEST. This is the one that tells one what percentage is European, Asian, Native American and African. I think this...
    See more | Go to post

• E3b

Hi Victor, No, it's only one SHINTAFFER. I made a mistake when I added John and did it twice. I am learning how to do all of this (sort of!) and goof quite often. I will try to follow what you posted and join the group. Wish me luck! Nan
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• E3b

Hi, I had a cousin do his DNA for us and he turned out to be an E3b. My gr gr gr gr gr grandfather was George SHINTAFFER born in Germany. John Shintaffer a direct decendant, did the DNA thinking maybe we might find out a little more about the SHINTAFFER family. The name is so...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    replied to Eve's Mother
    Eve's Mother

I know there was a lady and we'll call her Eve that our DNA started with but I guess what most people ask me is why her and not her mother or grandmother. Eve had a particular DNA sequence that was different than her mother or grandmother, etc? Also how did they know where...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    started a topic Eve's Mother

Eve's Mother

If we go back to Eve with the seven daughter's, who was Eve's mother? What about her? People ask me this question all the time and I don't quite know how to answer them. Also, what does it mean when you say T or T2? What does the 2 mean? Or, E3 or E3b? What does the b mean? Can you explain a mutation...
    See more | Go to post

• Persuade Relatives to Participate

I have found men to be more afraid to participate. It took so long to convince male cousins that nothing bad would happen if they participated. Even my husband! He finally tested but it took such a long time to convince him that doing his DNA would...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Persuade Relatives to Participate???

I have asked four different male cousins if they would be willing to participate in the Project and two said yes. Results were very interesting. Yesterday, I contacted yet another (distant cousin I think!) and asked him if he would mind sharing his...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    replied to Proof Of Father
    Proof Of Father

Hi Clare, Thanks for your reply. I understand it a little more now. Nan
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NANCY JONES
    started a topic Proof Of Father

Proof Of Father

I am a female but can only do DNA for my mother's line. How does a female prove that her father is her biological father? Is there a test to prove this? My father's been dead for many years but I look like him and so do my son's. What if there was not any likeness? On the Maury Povich show, when...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X