Collapse
63 results in 0.0109 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• JTCullen
    replied to Batch 147 created
    I just noticed too this thread has over 100 pages and over 9000 views! Does any other Batch even come close!?

O'Connor... I've read up on some of your other threads. Congratulations on finally getting those SNP's you ordered but the delays must have been maddening.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Unbelievable that the ol' Batch 147 thread is still going!! I stopped by just to see how things were going back on the homestead since I've just ordered my 25-37 Y-STR upgrade. I'm not surprised that Stevo and O'Connor were the ones to hang onto the thread the longest.

I see that my biggest...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by JTCullen; 27 December 2006, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    replied to Why my results are not back yet?
    Well hello there again Mr. Denning... still spreading good cheer I see! You may be well aware of the process that goes on to generate results when one submits a kit to FTDNA but I think there may be many people out there who don't have the benefit of your insight. They are good people and, when well...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    I know what you mean there. I have a couple unusual values at some slow-moving markers that sort of set me apart from the others in my subclade. There are so few of us though (about 40) that this may just be due to chance. I'm told I really don't need a deep clade test, my I1b2* has a very clear fingerprint...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Hi everyone, I see the old forum's still going strong - and Stevo's in a much better mood than when I saw him last!

Ken Nordvedt's site is a good resource. I used his material to find my "I" haplogroup. Mine turns out to be very extremely rare; so rare that I have NO matches...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Just to be sure I'm the first one to say, when Stevo's results are in.....

LUCKY!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    I'm pretty sure I read this right... it's just 4 minutes after one and I believe I just calculated that 294 Y-DNA records have just been added to the database. That's like six times the average lately!

Stevo, I'm rooting for you this time!!! Your results have just got to be in this one!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    You guys are too cool! I can't leave this forum either until Stevo gets his results. I wouldn't miss it for the world and I think I might be happier than he'll be! ( Oh yeah, hey Stevo - you get to take over my job of giving Mr Denning a few good jabs when he needs it, okay? ) Actually, we do appreciate...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Hey, Everybody! Woke up this morning and found my Batch 147 results had come in overnight! Bonus is that all 25 markers showed up at once so my waiting on this set of results is done! Hey Stevo, where's the graduation caps?

As I suspected, I am haplogroup I and will be doing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Oh well, nothing for Cullen tonight.... that's okay though, more fun watching again tomorrow night!

How about you, O'Connor?

DNA News Flash (Please say it isn't so!!!): From the Washington Post-
    Human Ancestors May Have Interbred With Chimpanzees
    DNA Study...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by JTCullen; 18 May 2006, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Two minutes after one and just now 65 new Y-DNA records just got recorded on FTDNA's homepage. Good luck to everyone!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    I'm on a little late tonight and I won't be on for long but long enough to catch tonight's batch results come in. It's very exciting now that I hear about people getting results in finally for batch 147 - very cool!!!

It's 1am (EDT) right now, so tonight's results should be in any...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    I got first watch again tonight. It's 1:08am EST and FTDNA's homepage just updated with 50 new Y-DNA records for a total of 64216 records. Cross your fingers everyone!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    Looking ahead to what testing I may want to do in the future, I noticed something that I have a question about:

I'm expecting the results for a 25-marker Y-DNA test. In the future, if there is a need, I would upgrade. I notice that FTDNA's series of upgrades does not include a 25-marker...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by JTCullen; 16 May 2006, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JTCullen
    A lot of posts tonight! I guess that's to be expected as Batch 147's due date draws closer. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's posts will be like. Hey, Lost-Sheep, come back!!! You'll miss all the fun! You just mistook healthy excitement for insanity! Sure there's a fine line between the two...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X