Collapse
77 results in 0.0740 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mari
    replied to family finder question
    Thank you Gwailo, I thought it may be a glitch, but I couldn't rule out my missing something .
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    started a topic family finder question

family finder question

I noticed today that on family finder there is someone marked as a paternal match. And I am wondering if this is a fluke as I have not made my family tree on FTDNA. Also, I am a female adoptee, so I have no idea who this person is,or how with the sir names listed, that do not match what I have found...
    See more | Go to post

• New video for Mtdna full sequence

Have you guys noticed the new video for full sequenced Mtdna? At present mine is generating, and about an hour into it. Will see if there is anything new to learn here.(hope so) .
    See more | Go to post

• I just wish people would answer emails. Even a no thank you, not interested in knowing.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    started a topic Indiana adoptees!!!!!

Indiana adoptees!!!!!

Hi Folks, If you were adopted in Indiana, our birth records are about to be available to us come July 2,2018. BUT...first....you must fill out forms # 47896 and #47897 and send them AFTER June 15th. with a copy of your state issued id or drivers...
    See more | Go to post

• mari
    replied to Mike Maddi
    Oh jeez, so sorry to learn about Mikes passing. My condolences to his family and friends. He was a big help to a lot of us here in the forums for so long. Thanks for everything Mike.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I just had to post on this one. I keep having the dream of an old frail, yet stern woman with her silver-white hair in a top bun. That looks like she has been outside a long time in the wind. Any way, she's pointing her finger at me telling me to stop looking, that I am making people angry. She is so...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    Well, I'm a little frustrated, my batch is 710, ordered in December. Still waiting..... expected date now is at the latest April 10th. It's for my coding regions on my MTDNA. The very last of my tests since 2004. Trying to be patient,but really they do need to have someone keep up with the delays and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    started a topic promethease

promethease

Anybody know where promethease went? The page is blank when it loads.
    See more | Go to post

• I too understand your frustration of not being able contact close matches because of privacy settings. I too have a Parent/Child match. It's really heart breaking, but for now that's just the way it is. Maybe an administrator could contact them and let them know they have a match at this level and perhaps...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    replied to Batch delays
    Yesterday my expected date was moved back into May. Today my FF results are there, matches and all. But My Origins are pending. it says to check back in 24 hours. LOL, See I am an Alien! They don't know where to put me! lol. Any way it made me giggle.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I just ordered my family finder test.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    replied to gene testing and the government
    I don't know if the young man was speaking only for California since this was a federal agency. It has been a long-long time since I had my children and they weren't all born in California, only one was and he was a home birth.I don't think they were testing babies in the 70's So I too looked into this...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    Sorry my computer was down for a while or I would have posted this earlier. When I took the paperwork back into the SS office the young man working there answered my question on this fact. Yes it is mostly for any medical inquires. He said though the form is their generic form meant mostly for anyone...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mari
    It is for disability. How ever the same question was asked for (retirement) Social Security. When I asked the representative what testing, she said "any and all gene testing that can show us any future medical problems." So I asked again, you mean like if someone is using gene therapy for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X