No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0078 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I have been delayed a third time with no satisfactory explanation.

Who would get anything done if it is completely discretionary as to the time of delivery and no offer of reimbursement is made (ie: lets call it all off).

I have to go to Results to find out that there has been...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 737044; 16 January 2018, 01:49 AM. Reason: afterthought

Leave a comment:

• It would avoid making me p_d off. Once maybe. Twice deserves a bloody good explanation (other than: we pushed you to the back of the list because we knew you couldn't do anything about it and anyway we just had a huge money spinning sale that was insane for our bottom line).
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 737044; 14 January 2018, 10:26 PM. Reason: grammar

Leave a comment:

• More than 2 months for a SNP result 2 delays, no explanation

I have been waiting more than 2 months for a SNP snp result. This has been delayed twice to date and may not arrive until 30 January on current estimated timeframe.

My dna is stored at FTDNA.

Just writing in the results page: "Results for your Y-DNA SNP Pack testing...
    See more | Go to post

replied to Lack of meaningful information/Vouchers
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 737044 View Post
    I have contacted matches and have had 2 rebuffs and 1 discussion with someone who should match if his tree is correct and not based on fantasy back to the C16 or before. He relies on others' research as his evidence.

Reply:...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

replied to Lack of meaningful information/Vouchers
    Thanks for your thoughts

I have encouraged others to and I believe 2 will presently join a surname with 785 others (a surname project). I won't be starting a competitive surname project, obviously. I have offered to be co-administrator.

My goals - I imagine - are the same...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 737044; 2 January 2018, 10:15 PM. Reason: Add information.

Leave a comment:

started a topic Lack of meaningful information/Vouchers

Lack of meaningful information/Vouchers

I have 2 gripes.

The first is the distinct lack of meaningful information. Let's take joining for instance. You join believing you can contact members of your project only to discover that is only members of your DNA match set. You find yourself with no matches, ungrouped and having to...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 737044; 2 January 2018, 12:30 AM.
Working...
X