No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0062 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I've wondered how Lazarus compares to doing it manually (for instance if you used 4 siblings). I'm surprised the manual process hasn't been automated yet -- I'd like to think that Lazarus will do this for me....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• It's unfortunate that siblings aren't used, because it's proven that multiple siblings can be used to establish DNA of the four grandparents (I'm in the process of doing this because I have no parents to test). And the addition of close cousins, in combination with multiple siblings only strengthens...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• John, my results are similar to yours. I only have maternal matches. It appears that 4th cousins are not used in their algorithm. So I guess there's no benefit in adding distant relatives to myFamily Tree....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TJinBC
    started a topic using paternal, maternal, both tabs

using paternal, maternal, both tabs

I'm having trouble understanding how I use and manually set links in myFamily Tree, so that the paternal, maternal, and both tabs are used.

At first I thought that all "links" that I made would automatically be allocated to one of the tabs. For instance, I would have thought all...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by TJinBC; 17 March 2018, 03:01 PM. Reason: additional details
Working...
X