Collapse
4 results in 0.0069 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• jglencross
    replied to Noob error?
    After speaking with Alissa at ftdna this morning, it's all sorted out.
    Rather than just transfer the one FamilyFinder test onto my Y-DNA kit number and dispose of the extra kit, I opted to pay for another FamilyFinder test on my Y-DNA kit and keep the extra FamilyFinder kit for my sister, who...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jglencross
    replied to Noob error?
    Understood, and thank you for the answers and information. Any real thoughts on surname project administration won't happen until our test results are in and I'm happy with the way I've got our accounts set up, just trying to get a better grasp on the general direction ahead.
    I've already got...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jglencross
    replied to Noob error?
    I actually ordered them all at once, which may be part of my problem. As much as I had read beforehand, I hadn't come across a basic guide with a good explanation of those first few steps, and the ftdna order page isn't clear on the one account for all of one person's tests with them.
    Ah well,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jglencross
    started a topic Noob error?

Noob error?

I've been working on family trees for about four years now, first my wife's and then my own. We don't have any children so this was mostly in aid of increasing knowledge of living relatives and ancestors.
    I have two cousins, both females, one on my paternal side, the other on the maternal. They...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X