Collapse
33 results in 0.0106 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• SwabianGirl
    replied to Current Y-DNA batch# ?
    My late grandpa‘s sample didn‘t pass the QC, I had ordered a single SNP test for him and his test was in batch 1191. Now they sent me the replacement kit they wanted to send me in 2016 already (but when the y37 went through nevertheless, they probably thought they wouldn‘t need it anymore.)
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    The customer service has offered to send my gradnpa another collection kit because they might run out of samples if I upgraded to basically any other test. So it would have the same kit number, right? But I will check it anyway when it will finally have arrived....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Yeyyyyy!! The results for my grandpa's batch 812 y-37 test were posted this morning!! So happy!! His only three matches are at a Gen. Distance of >3, but who knows what matches will tunr up in the future.
    So I didn't have to wait until Feb 26th, and yes, I can confirm as well, the new date...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    DELAYED - AGAIN!

Results for my grandfather's Y-37 Batch 812 have been delayed again 2/12-2/26 to now 2/26-3/12. I'm not amused. Been looking forward to seeing results, finally.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Batch 812: Okay, now I'm confused. They said they were confident to finish the y-37 test with the second sample - and today the results were delayed by two weeks though the note says no action is required. Urgh. I hate waiting.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I have helped to solve an NPE-case, where the half-aunt shared 599 cM with her half-niece. No cM on the X- the aunt's father is the niece's paternal grandfather.
    So Todd could indeed be a son of your grandfather. But I agree with the ones that commented earlier on the Y-DNA test: Y-12 won't help...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by SwabianGirl; 27 January 2018, 05:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    FTDNA Customer service replied very quickly - I'm really happy that I took your advice to contact them, @The_Contemplator! They told me that samples of the same batch don't necessarily get done in the same "batch". This number just indicates when they entered the lab.
    BUT indeed, they...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Well, I waited for another two days and finally contacted them this morning. It could also be the case that they don't know which haplogroup to predict for my Grandfather. I just hope they don't need a second sample.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Batch 812

Still waiting for batch 812 y-37 results.

@karwiso, did you order a lower y-test, or why are your results already in, a week ahead of the "deadline"?
    Am a bit worried now. It's my Grandpa's DNA sample and he's in hospital right now. :-/ ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    Okay, today is the 20th of June and during the past week there haven't been any additions to this thread. I'm still waiting for my kit in batch #754, but isn't due for another week.
    Does anybody know - just for the sake of it - what the current batch numbers are that have been processed/released...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Some samples might have been better/have a higher percentage of DNA material than others, maybe your kit had just too many no-calls the first time. Or your kit has a zillion of matches and they need to verify them/sort them out.
    Does anybody know what the current batch number is?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    FF batch 754

Good morning, everybody! I have a kit in FF batch 754, the timeframe for the results was given as 6/21-7/05 (as of yesterday), but today it is 6/28-7/12. I have no problems with that, I just wanted to inform you about it.
    Have a good day
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Woz, after it was batched, it took Ftdna 31 days to complete it (haven't received myOrigins results yet).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Batch 730

His FF matches are in, too. But he has only 193 matches, that's probably why this went so fast. I had hoped for more, plus the results destroyed all my research of the past two months :O . Now I take what I can get. Uploaded to GEDmatch right away!
    I wish y'all good luck...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SwabianGirl
    Batch 730

Yessss!!! Two hours ago I received my Grandfather's Ancient Origin results (FF#730) and I'm so happy because then there was enough genetic material in his sample! Yeyyyy!!! MyOrigins and matches are still being processed, maybe I'll get them on Easter Tuesday... Or is Easter...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X