No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0057 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I have been searching on family finder but not everyone leaves names of ancestors on their info and there are no name matches. I am also on 23&me and there is no one there either. I do have a 2nd cousin once removed that I found on my maternal side on 23&me. Their family was a big help in leading...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by HuntFish; 1 April 2015, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HuntFish
    replied to BATCH 605 YDNA
    I also got mine on the 19th. Now just trying to figure out how it relates to me as I am adoopted. Have one genetic distance of 1 match, two at genetic distance of 2. The one at distance one I also have two other matches at 3 with the same sur name.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Matching names in Y DNA results what it means

I have 1 person who is a genetic distance of 1 at 37 markers. That sur name comes up again with two more matches at a genetic distance of 3. There are also three other sur names that I match with 3 times at 3 or 4 genetic distance. I am trying to figure out if this means anything or can give me any...
    See more | Go to post

• HuntFish
    replied to BATCH 605 YDNA
    605 Batch

Yes mine was delayed also till the first two weeks of April. Was supposed to be early to mid March. For a day it looked like I had results from my 1-12Y markers but it went away. Ordered the 37 test as I am trying to get a connection to see if I can find out if I have any relations...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X