No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
49 results in 0.0147 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Does anyone know if FTDNA is looking at the potential issues with the matching algorithm? Reading other postings there definitely seems to be something going on. One of the kits I manage is for someone looking for her biological family. She had several cousins sharing in the 110-150cM range. Now all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I agree with postings above. The new upgrade is confusing. I had dozens of DNA relatives that were showing in 3-4th cousin range and now have disappeared. I have noticed relatives that we shared 106cM and now it is showing as 15cM. I have spent literally hundreds of hours in past 5 years trying to identify...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied to Batch 603 results
    Good news!

My batch 603 Y-37 results showed up today around noon.

Good luck to all!

Thank you FTDNA!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    Trying to stay optimistic that y-37 results will appear soon. Kit was mailed as priority1st class mail on 12/17/14. The kit was batched on 1/1/15. Going on past week 16. Nothing yet.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    Nothing yet. No results for Y-37 test in batch 603.

Going on 16th week. This is depressing.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied to BATCH 605 YDNA
    I am in batch 603 and still have not received the Y37 results. I like FTDNA, but their sense of urgency seems very different than mine. The worst is that I have no clue whether the kit rerun is near completion or stuck somewhere. Will it be delayed again? I am in the dark.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied to Batch 614
    I was told my kit failed and was placed on high priority. This was over a month ago. It seems high priority means 4 weeks or longer. Going on week 15 already.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied to Y-DNA Results But No Matches?
    I have one kit that in 6 months has only 1 match at 12-STRs.

Join one of the Y-STR groups. It is on the left side of the main page when you log in to FTDNA. It is easy and free. Good luck.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    I am in a similar situation as others in batch 603. Why would so many kits fail? Is there something wrong with the new procedure? The vague responses do not help.

I hope that this time the results do come in as promised between 4/15 - 4/29. So far nothing today.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    My dates have been pushed back again to 4/29. Has anyone from batch 603 received their Y-dna results?

Is there something going on with the new STR process that is causing so many kits to fail?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    A few comments:

Why so many samples doing y-dna tests have failed during the run? Is this related to the new procedure adopted in December?

Suggestion - it would help tremendously if FTDNA provided panel results as it used to do. It would be partial but at least people would...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by win123; 9 April 2015, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied to Batch 604 y-dna
    I am concerned too and hope that FTDNA can get back on track soon. I do not want them to go under. I have multiple kits with them and stored samples from older relatives for future tests. What will happen to all of that if they go out of business. These samples cannot be easily collected again....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    No results yet. Anybody get their Y-dna results from batch 603?

Wonder how many people are in similar situation. Hope that the results come in soon. It has been so long that it seems surreal to still be waiting.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    No results here as of this morning. It would be nice if they gave us the completed panels as they are completed.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied to Batch 604 y-dna
    I feel your frustration. I traveled overseas to collect this sample and it would be almost impossible to get another one. Plus it cost me thousands in travel expenses.

Hope that results do come in soon!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X