Collapse
6 results in 0.0122 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• RCR
    replied to Where to go from here?
    Just now, I did. I've not had a chance to get on here the past couple of days....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RCR
    One match at 37 markers, genetic distance of 5. Same surname, even! He has a paternal ancestor from Virginia born ca. 1820. Most all of my known ancestors from that time period had already left VA for the Carolinas and Georgia. Could be on to something...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RCR
    MMaddi and gtc, thanks for the responses. My main reason for the Y-DNA test is to try to get past the roadblock that is my Reynolds surname. The trail runs cold past my Dad's Grandpa, and I'm not real sure about him. Also, my Mom's father was born 2 years after his "father" died. so, another...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RCR
    started a topic Where to go from here?

Where to go from here?

After more than three months of waiting, fuming at the delays, and questioning my intelligence in handing over a handful of cash for Y-37 testing, my results finally came in, and... My predicted haplogroup is R-M269??? They couldn't get any more precise than that?! And only two matches to boot. ...
    See more | Go to post

• RCR
    replied to Expected dates and lab delays
    Let's see if I also get only excuses. I'm a professional - it irritates me when businesses do not operate in a professional manner with their customers. ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RCR
    replied to For those awaiting Y results
    I sent my kit in week after Christmas for the Y-DNA test 37-markers, and my expected date for results has been pushed back twice. I was thinking about upgrading to more markers, but not until FTDNA gets my first results back. I'm getting real irritated, and I'm known as a patient guy. Batch ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X