6 results in 0.0075 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• anncortpoz
    started a topic Dumb-er-er

Dumb-er-er

So the Y -12 test comes back and ? England-- England, I'm Italian, My grandfather and grandmother were born Italy, how does that make me English-- here's my gripe I ask a simple question trying to tie my family roots in a neat package and where in Italy they may have come from- sooooo they send me...
    See more | Go to post

• anncortpoz
    replied to DNA Tests
    DNA

Talk about curves being thrown at a person, If I knew who my father was, would I really be asking WHO AM I?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• anncortpoz
    replied to DNA Tests
    Dumber

A lot of this is as clear as mud, but let's see if I can explain whatever test I took, which was Y-DNA12, I asked to find my biological father's roots and the answer is I-M170- which is greek to me. so what was he, Japanese, Russian, Spanish-- What did I buy and why didn't they...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• anncortpoz
    replied to Dumb
    Dumb

Been trying for 2 days, just found out the test is 2009 so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but something is out of whack in this mix.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• anncortpoz
    started a topic DNA Tests

DNA Tests

Reading some questions that have been put to FTDNA like: If I take a test with FTDNA and I take a test with Heritage DNA are they convertible to FTDNA answer :no, question why: are not both tests ending with the same results of I D ing a persons lineage?
    See more | Go to post

• anncortpoz
    started a topic Dumb

Dumb

So, I have A kit # and a password # what do I do to find out if I belong to someone or are still just a lost child
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X