Collapse
10 results in 0.0119 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Clarification

To be sure things don't get too fractured in this thread:

ChicagoDude, Jim Barrett answered your question.

Darren - the kits I'm referring to were uploaded a few months ago. I had tested three of my seven kits yesterday and all three returned...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    started a topic Raw Data Download Bug?

Raw Data Download Bug?

Is there a problem with the raw data download? I've tried several times to download raw data - from several accounts and multiple browsers. I've also tried all four options (both builds and x-DNA). In every case, I get an error that says, "This XML file does not appear to have any style information...
    See more | Go to post

• Batch 621 FF

My uncle is in batch 621 and his is an upgrade to FF - both have historically gone a bit faster. However, his date has been pushed back already - and not just two weeks, it was more than a month. I'm still a week from the new window even opening up. The new date range is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Similar Issue

Like Dee, I attempted to do an autosomal transfer four or five days ago. I entered the information (this is for a new customer), uploaded the file, got a message that it was processing, and that was it. I didn't get a kit number, I haven't received any email confirming that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    replied to Batch 613 - still waiting?
    Delayed

I feel your pain. I know the batch numbers aren't necessarily indicators of when things will be done - or whether they'll be done in a consecutive manner. But, I have a test in batch 611 and it has been postponed again - now it's more than a month away (5/20-6/3).

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    replied to Need help with YSearch upload
    Fix it or kill it

Darren,

Thanks for your response. It's good to get something semi-official on the subject. If I may vent for a second, I believe that my opinion is consistent with many users...

If FTDNA/Gene by Gene isn't going to support Ysearch, then...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    replied to Batch 603 results
    Waiting...waiting...waiting

I'm in batch 603. I've been pushed back at least twice. The third was a week or so ago. At least in the past, when they push it back, I was still in the window. This time, I have to wait 2 weeks just to find myself back in the window of projected delivery time....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    replied to Family finder Batch 605
    Late

I'm in Batch 603 - Y67 and MT. All have been delayed and pushed back at least two weeks (so far). Still waiting. Not optimistic for quick resolution.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    replied to My Heritage offer
    Meh

I have been completely unimpressed with MyHeritage. First, the deal that FTDNA did with them last year was not beneficial at all. I had thought, as someone else mentioned, that there would be more integration between FTDNA information and MyHeritage. That really wasn't the case. Later,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nedry
    replied to Batch 602
    I'm in batch 603. Waiting for MT-full sequence and Y-67. Y-67 markers 1-12 were due on Feb 12 at the latest. On the 13th I received the dreaded, "Results for your Y-DNA testing have been delayed" message. Now all panels are due within a two-week window ending on 2/26 (the rescheduled 1-12's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X