Collapse
7 results in 0.0115 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• lucas27
    replied to Batch 615
    This should be myorigins data. No raw data yet, of which I suppose is to be uploaded today sometime....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lucas27
    replied to Batch 615
    For those keeping score, it appears a batch of batch 616 has received initial results as of last evening, 04/28, as I can now access raw data. The time range for expected results is 04/22 - 06/05, so I can't complain.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lucas27
    replied to Help. Asia Minor DNA in Italians
    https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/...s-methodology/

Population N Population N
    Armenian 46 Lithuanian 6
    Ashkenazi 60 Masai 140
    British 39 Mbuti 15
    Burmese 8 Moroccan 7
    Cambodian 26...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lucas27
    replied to Batch 615
    I noticed that some in this thread are from batch 616 and have received their Family Finder results last week. I am also from 616 but have not received any results yet. Is it standard for Family Finder tests to be completed in batches within a batch or is this room for concern that my kit may have required...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lucas27
    replied to Batch 615
    How were you able to arrive at the conclusion that your Family Finder test has been completed? It is my understanding that under the "Order History" section if "Pending" is indicated as the entry under the "Date" column adjacent to the entry "Completed" under...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I should correct myself in that some of my dates from my post were inaccurate after rechecking my order history (see attached). The kit was actually mailed back on 02/06/15 which indicates that it took around 49 days to be received by the lab from the day that I mailed it.

I did contact...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shipping from Germany

I received my kit in Germany about a week after ordering (01/23/15). I shipped my kit from Germany on 02/01/15. I was notified by e-mail that it was received on 03/27/15, and was batched on 04/01/15. ~56 days does seem to be a fairly unreasonable shipping time. I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X