20 results in 0.0099 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• larryhm
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    Batch 745

Did an FF for my grandmother and it has come in a full week early.

My previous batches all took 6-12 weeks before so I am delighted.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to Ukrainian ancestry anyone?
    Also Ukrainian origin of refugees coming to UK

Hi Stefi,

I am also of Ukrainian ancestry with grandparents on my mother's side and a father coming from Ukraine to the UK after the war. I grew up in the UK in the Ukrainian community and now live in Canada.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I work in IT too as a developer and on a Help Desk so I know the system is not prejudiced but it is rather patronizing of you to assume that no-one else realizes this. Your previous comment of 'I'm fine and not been affected' doesn't help those people who have been affected.

All that lots...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by larryhm; 7 June 2015, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Well, I am glad for you that you are not experiencing any problems. I still have over 30 pages now gone missing yet my brother's kit which only was completed a few weeks ago has 39 pages. I have read on other threads where people have lost all the old information. Mine seem to be just the distant...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• still have lost my matches

Brother's matches appearing. However, I still only have 2 pages of matches when had 36 up until last week. I would be worried about the reputation of this company if I owned it with the number of things that are going wrong in just the last month or so. Doesn't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• It's got worse!!....

Logged in today. My brother does not show on my matches. I still only have 2 pages and my brother's results are all gone! On top of this, his ID is showing 'Awaiting Results' again with a delay from 17th June before results can be obtained and no origin data .......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Has the match program gone on the fritz again?

Yesterday my brother's matches had 3 matches came up. Today had the full list. Been looking at setting the known relationship between my brother's kit and me as I manage both kits. All of a sudden, most of my 36 pages of matches have just disappeared. I now have 2 pages. When I logged...
    See more | Go to post

• larryhm
    replied to Any Batch 619 or 620 FF Back Yet?
    Batch 620 and still waiting

My brother's sample is under batch 620. I got the delay message a while back but 3rd June would have been the end of the date range on the original dates.

I have no MyOrigins on his results yet but hoping it might be soon , given others in batch...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to Any Batch 619 or 620 FF Back Yet?
    Batch 620 - received message that delayed

I am doing a Y-37 and an FF for my brother. The message just changed today that this test has been put back so I am not to expect the FF until 3-17 Junes and the Y37 is now not due until 1st-15th July.

I do not know if this is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Samples from UK

I was back in the UK a few weeks ago to get a sample from my brother. Tuesday will be 3 weeks from when it was sent. I know things take only 5-7 days to get from the UK to US or Canada as I live in Canada and my mother sends me things all the time.

From...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to Batch 607
    Batch 605 mtDNA comes in today after batch delayed

Last week, was told this would not come in before the 25th March after deadline was changed from the 4th-11th March ...today my mtDNA comes through!!

Are the dates changing due to internal SLAs to make their stats look...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to Family finder Batch 605
    Batch 605 mtDNA comes in today after batch delayed

Last week, was told this would not come in before the 25th March after deadline was changed from the 4th-11th March ...today my mtDNA comes through!!

Are the dates changing due to internal SLAs to make their stats look...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to BATCH 605 YDNA
    Batch 605 mtDNA coms in today after batch delayed

Last week, was told this would not come in before th 25th March after deadline was changed from the 4th-11th March ...today my mtDNA comes through!!

Are the dates chaning due to internal SLAs to make their stats look good?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to Family finder Batch 605
    I only just got this message this evening for my mtDNA for Batch 605 as when I checked this morning, the original dates were still there.

It is what it is but would like to know why there is a delay for another 3-4 weeks for mtDNA when my FF ones came through fine within the deadline....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• larryhm
    replied to Vikings? Byzantine empire?
    There is a possible link between Serbian and Croats with people from a particular area in Western Ukraine. There is a group called the Boikos who come from south-west Ukraine near the Polish border (near where the Hutzuls and Lemkos were). There's a theory of a group from this area (called The White...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by larryhm; 23 February 2015, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X