Collapse
5 results in 0.0095 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• whosyourdaddy
    replied to Gedmatch succes.
    I too made the paper connection this week to two women who also descend from my grandfather's great grandmother. They had originally tested at Ancestry and posted their results to GEDmatch.com. I never would have found them otherwise. They were my closest matches at 4.2 and 4.6 generations. I can see...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Still Looking For Grandpop

I too recently received my y111 test results. My predicted haplogroup is R-M269. On 23andme I am R1b1b2a1a1.
    I have 15 matches at 37 markers (none at 67 or 111). 2 of them have terminal SNPs: U106 and P312.
    I joined 2 R Group projects within the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• whosyourdaddy
    started a topic Family Tree Photos Not Displaying

Family Tree Photos Not Displaying

When I logged in this morning all of the photos I had added to my family tree were gone, except mine. I have been putting a lot of work into this tree and to have data just disappear is very disconcerting.
    See more | Go to post

• whosyourdaddy
    replied to Reading GEDCOM files
    Thanks all. I think I understand what I need to do much better now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• whosyourdaddy
    started a topic Reading GEDCOM files

Reading GEDCOM files

I am new to all this so I thought I could start filling in a family tree and share it with my family. I worked on one here which my son could see but not download. So I started one on RootsMagic. I exported it to my computer as a gedcom file but couldn't open it. Then I got stupid. I downloaded software...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X