Search Result

Collapse
9 results in 0.0063 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• desertrose
    replied to Alot of people visit this forum!
    I come here looking for batch numbers that a showing up. I find I spend too much time reading posts from unhappy customers and am trying to avoid G&G to keep a positive outlook. Then yesterday found one of my test date s pushed back a month. These are my first tests so I am anxious to have something...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• desertrose
    replied to Anyone in Batch 606?
    Thanks Mike P for the clear answer. I am waiting on mtDNA in batch 606. I am starting to get worried the test failed. Thanks,
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Am I correct in thinking that the mtDNA test is completed since they batched the sample to the upgraded FF?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Awaiting mtDNA 606- FF upgrade has been batched

I have been waiting for mtDNA results from batch 606. My upgrade to FF was assigned batch 612 yesterday. How long does it take for the mtDNA results to load? How often do they upload results? Daily, weekly, constantly? And thank you to all the experienced folks on these forums who help us newbies!
    See more | Go to post

• Thank you for the responses. Myself and another researcher have been unable to locate any documents in Poland for this couple for 25 years. Part of the problem is the language barrier. I will definitely be joining the Polish Group and adding my surnames Gucwa and Walanczyk. We do not have any siblings...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for the discount code. I will upgrade today. John listed Grybow Poland as his birthplace. I understand the Roman Cathloic church burned at the turn of the century. Mary ( I have seen Marrianna) listed both Kanaski Mala and Mszana Dolna as birthplaces. My grandfather was born in Budapest. I want...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Starting research on Polish roots

My Great grandparents John and Mary from Poland have been a mystery after 25 years of research. This year I am resorting to DNA to find my roots. My first tester was my dad's cousin who is the only person who has Mary's mtDNA Results should be in any day of the mtDNA full sequence and from what I...
    See more | Go to post

• desertrose
    started a topic 1/2 brothers plus

1/2 brothers plus

I am a newbie to DNA and have been studying how it works while awaiting results for my own family. It dawned on me last week that my husband and his 1/2 brother share more then just their fathers DNA. Their mothers were cousins......related strictly on the female sides by their great grandmother. Not...
    See more | Go to post

• desertrose
    started a topic How long for Project Approval

How long for Project Approval

How long does it take to get a response for a Group Project? It has been a month since I applied for a Gucwa/ Walanczyk project and I have not heard anything. In the mean time I am submitting DNA samples and having to log on under each test number...and no discount on the tests! I am so ready to recruit...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X