9 results in 0.0133 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• gman35
    started a topic Halpogroup U

Halpogroup U

I have a mtdna halpogroup of U9a1, I only find 2 others on FTdna with this. And they were born in 1900 I was notified that this is a rare group, Does anyone know any info on this. Thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

• gman35
    replied to Autosomal Segment Analyzer
    no luck

I downloaded the program and eveytime I run it on my ancestory.com raw data.. it never completes just kinda hangs up. do I need something else to use it?? thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• my experience

I had a similar experience.. My first test was with ancestory.com and after I was contacted by multiple cousins. I further tested and found that I had a well known cousin in England and a cousin in Isreal. It all worked out in my favor and has made the big puzzle come together.....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gman35
    replied to Cohen Modal Match
    thanks

Thanks for the reply.. I have multiple str's and multiple snp's.. and multiple halpogroups.. my fathers mother was a full blooded adams and my relatives have tested R1b also and I have the correct sub clads. When I first learned where and who our ancestors were it was too mind...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gman35
    replied to Cohen Modal Match
    experts please reply..

I have tested kohen gene,, my halpogroups: y:J2a1a, mtdna:J2ba6c, mt halpogroup: Felix does this sound correct?? I do have multiple raw data backing it up.. and my ancestors are from the correct locale,, thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gman35
    replied to Introductory Tread
    webtrees

I downloaded the webtrees program i believe it was version 1.6.2 I don,t see a exe file or folder.. can anyone tell me what i have to do to se it up on my computer.. thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gman35
    started a topic U9a1

U9a1

Anyone else on here have a MTdna line for U9a1 as 1 of their mtdna lines. Info that I find says it is rare, Any info will be appreciated, thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

• gman35
    replied to Dna Calculator
    DNA caculator

Does anyone have a link to where I can get the new DNA caluulator?? thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gman35
    replied to Viking?
    ancestory.com dna test

I did the ancestory.com dna test.. downloaded the results and haven't been able to make much sense of it.. other than look at their site and see where my roots are, can any of ya'll help me, or point me to the right direction.. thanks, gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X