Collapse
13 results in 0.0087 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• sas377
    replied to Forget Your Password
    I uploaded his raw DNA a month and a half ago! It should be done with his top 20 matches. I would like to pay to unlock all matches (as all but one grandparent is a first generation American), but I can't until I can access the account. And have sent about 15 different password requests. I can never...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    started a topic Forget Your Password

Forget Your Password

I uploaded my husband's raw DNA to FTDNA from Ancestry. I did not receive the initial email with the kit number and password. I was able to get the kit number by hitting the back browser button, but I can't log on to check the status as the password was never sent. I tried to use the "Forgot...
    See more | Go to post

• sas377
    replied to Batch 602
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to Batch 602
    My dad's Y came in last evening. 2.5 months is reasonable to me for Y, maybe they should start just telling people it will take approximately that long.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• My Y is in 602 and was ordered 12/2/14, sent 12/3/14, received by lab 12/23/14, and batched on 12/25/14.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to Red Hair
    I understood that. Wow! I honestly didn't know it was so rare. I guess I never thought about it because I was always so envious of my brother having the blue eyes! lol...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to Red Hair
    You lost me with your first line. I am new to all this. I have honestly never met another redhead that gets tan like I do. I seem to be the only redhead in the family that tans, but most, if not all of them, have blue eyes. How do I test for the MC1R variants? I did my Promethese Report, so I have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to Red Hair
    Well, now you have (in cyber space)

I have red hair and brown eyes (Notice in the pic how my eyes look kinda red? People often stare at my eyes because they seem to reflect my hair color or something.). I also tan very easily which is very odd for most red heads....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to For those awaiting Y results
    Neither 23&Me nor Ancestry do Y or mT tests. My aT test at Ancestry took 9 days in December from when they received it to getting results. They are averaging about 2-3 weeks right now from what people are saying (I have 2 aT's at the lab there right now). I am also in 602 for a Y-37 and don't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to Endogamy
    I got 4th cousins too, but I know for a fact that my parents are not related (at least anywhere near that close). My mother was Amish and my father wasn't. When I ran a similar tool in GEDmatch, it came up that they weren't related....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Familial:
    40% Swiss Anabaptist (My mother was Amish and since it's so endogamous, I have far fewerer branches from her half of my tree.)
    30% English
    20% German
    10% Misc (Irish, Scottish, French, etc)

MyOrigins:
    British Isles 42%
    Southern Europe...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    replied to No Mystery Reward
    Thanks for the tips. I need a coupon for FF or 2. Would love to find a $20 off or a $49 for FF. I know, wishful thinking.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sas377
    started a topic No Mystery Reward

No Mystery Reward

I know I joined recently (Dec. 2nd), but I didn't get a Mystery Reward last week nor this week. Do you have to be a customer for a certain amount of time to receieve these rewards?
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X