Search Result

Collapse
52 results in 0.0075 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• jedikatie
    replied to How many suprises have you found?
    Well, I found an unknown first cousin last July when I took my third DNA test. Turns out that she's related on my mom's side, through my aunt, which was a total surprise to us, because none of us would've ever guessed that she would give up a child (now if it had been her brother, we wouldn't have doubted...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    replied to Current Y-DNA batch# ?
    My uncle's Big Y results were posted this morning. He was in batch 802. They actually came just under two weeks before the expected date. Quite pleased, even if there aren't any close matches for him. But I wasn't really expecting any -- Mom's family only immigrated to America in 1903, so pretty much...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    replied to Current FF batch #?
    And now my cousin's results are in (she was also in batch 802). Just took a few hours after her husband's to come in.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    My cousin-in-law's test came back today. He's in batch 802. Still waiting on my cousin's test, though (she was in the same batch as him).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yes, I'm still using the email on those kits (it's the same email address I've been using for the past 22 years). No, I've never clicked on unsubscribe, and yes I have gotten emails from FTDNA for other things before....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Still waiting for my dad's and brother's tests to update. It would've been nice if I'd gotten a message that they were doing this upgrade too, but nope, no email at all. I had to come onto the forums when I noticed that they both suddenly were 'awaiting results' of the Big Y which they had taken in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    My dad's cousin's test was in batch 778, and it came back several weeks ago. Her son's, which was batched a week after hers is in 780, and it's now been delayed for a second time (not due back til 10/16-10/30).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    started a topic Can't link known relationship

Can't link known relationship

Hi,

I've been trying to link some known relationships in trees for the past day. I know how to do it, and I've managed it in the past (even after they switched to the current system of having to do it through the tree), but currently, all I get when I try it is the spinning wheel, and...
    See more | Go to post

• jedikatie
    My dad's cousin's results came in today (she was in batch 778). Still waiting on her son's results, but he's in batch 780, so that's not surprising.

Wish I could link her to my dad's matches, though, because that was the point of having her take the test: so I could distinguish the matches...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    Yes, my 1st cousin once removed's FF test is in batch 778, and her son's is in 780......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    I think the flooding from Harvey will cause a bit of a delay since people are being told to not be on the roads (and with the record setting flooding they're getting, there's no reason to be out driving), so just be patient.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Family Finder results not showing up

I have a problem with the Family Finder results. I've got 5 different kits I administer, and not one of them will show the FF results right now. All of them did show the results up to around a week ago, but right now, all I get is the graphic from the bottom of the page with the various links to careers,...
    See more | Go to post

• jedikatie
    No, it wasn't an upgrade. I ordered the Y-111 test on 11/14, it was batched on 11/16, and finished today. The only other test we'd done on my uncle's kit was the Family Finder test, which we did in October. It actually took longer to get the results for the FF back than it did for this one...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    Wow... I really did not expect to get my uncle's Y-111 results back so soon. He was in batch 703 (and the earliest his results were expected wasn't til 12/28), but we got his results -- all 111 markers -- this morning, just two weeks after his test was batched.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jedikatie
    replied to COUPON CODES
    Just go to the dashboard of the person whose coupon you used (or the one you used it for), and the button for the bonus reward will show up there, next to the button for the holiday reward. That one works just fine (or at least the ones I got last week did).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X