Tags
  •  

• thanks so much!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yapper
    started a topic How to turn off 12 match notifications

How to turn off 12 match notifications

With the new logic, I received a multitude of emails regarding 12 matches for my project members. However, is there a way to filter to JUST receive notification of matches that are 25 or above?
    See more | Go to post

• Yapper
    replied to Surname project setup
    Still await response

So, I received email this week regarding the transition of group projects to myGroups. Is it safe to assume that they are working on creating my surname project in this new format? I have sent an email to group mailbox asking for status, however, still await their...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yapper
    replied to Surname project setup
    Ok, the notice was dated 2/12/14 indicating that they were temporarily suspending approvals. It also stated that all current applications would be evaluated by March 1st. New apps would not be reviewed until March 15th. I assumed that this was an outdated message referring to March 2014 not 2015?? I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yapper
    started a topic Surname project setup

Surname project setup

How long should it take for a new surname project to be created? I submitted a project application back on 8/15 at which time system indicated that I would be notified within 5 business days about the status. However, when I did not hear anything, I opened a ticket on 8/30. On 9/8, I sent a follow-up...
    See more | Go to post

• Yapper
    started a topic ySearch & haplogroup

ySearch & haplogroup

My brother's haplogroup indicates R-M269, however, it is not an option to select from dropdown list within ySearch when creating his profile. Instead there are R1xxxxxxx to choose from but we are not sure which one corresponds to his grouping. How does one determine corresponding detailed group for...
    See more | Go to post

• Yapper
    started a topic Related parents

Related parents

My parents were 2nd cousins. As a female, I have taken the family finder autosomal test. I am wondering if this could skew my results? If so, what impact could it have on my matches? I am new to DNA testing so please help me understand what I should expect or consider when evaluating my matches. th...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X