7 results in 0.0133 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• fcs39532
    replied to D9S919
    D9S919

Thanks, but how do I interpret what 14-17 is? What does it mean??

Frank
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fcs39532
    started a topic D9S919

D9S919

I just got my D9S919 results back and they are 14-17, what does that mean to me??? How or where do I interpret these results?? I have read that if your value is 9 that you are or possibly have Native American ancestry, if not it does not prove or dis-proves Native American.

I have taken...
    See more | Go to post

• fcs39532
    started a topic Geno 2.0/FTDN results

Geno 2.0/FTDN results

Hi,
    I am brand new to this DNA testing, reading and interpreting results. I just got my Geno 2.0 results back and my Parental Line is R-Z199, Maternal line J1B3A. I transfered it over to FTDNA and got Parental line R-SRY2627, Maternal line the same. So my question is why two different R groups...
    See more | Go to post

• Below are my results from FTDNA. I would agree with the European Ethnicity, but was surprised by the Middle Eastern Ethnicity. I have also included my Ancestry DNA results, pretty much on the same line with the exception of a few.

Europe: Basque, Finnish, French, Orcadian, Russian, Sardinian,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fcs39532
    replied to Family Finder results
    Thanks for the information....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fcs39532
    started a topic Family Finder results

Family Finder results

I just got my daughters results back and was kinda surprised at her results. I understand she get 50% from me and another 50% from her mother. Below are my results ad well as her's. I am puzzled why she only inherited 5 of my ethnic groups?

Mind: (Europe) Basque, Finnish, French,...
    See more | Go to post

• fcs39532
    replied to Introductions
    Introductions

Hi,
    My name is Frank Schneider and I am new to this forum.

My test kit is B7077 not sure what sub group that put's me in. My paper trail goes back to Robert 1st Lord of Annandle de Brus in Yorkshire, England around 1078. He was my 27th Great Grandf...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X