Collapse
8 results in 0.0177 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• seawarrior
    replied to Cannot get reply to query!
    Thanks to all who responded. The suggestion to phone was a good one and I got the matter resolved entirely to my satisfaction as a result of calling. The kit is now (finally) in the lab - results eagerly awaited
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seawarrior
    replied to Cannot get reply to query!
    Thanks, yes it may come to that. I'm in Ireland and with time differences and cost etc., it's usually easier to email. But you're probably right.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seawarrior
    started a topic Cannot get reply to query!

Cannot get reply to query!

I hate to have to do this but I am posting here as a last resort. I have emailed a query to the help desk 4 times since 8 Jan - 2 weeks ago now - and apart from receiving the automated reply to say that my query has been received, I have heard nothing back yet.
    My query is in connection with...
    See more | Go to post

• Update please?

This is now dragging on - I've been trying to download raw data since last Friday - could we have an update on when you expect to resolve this issue please?
    Thanks
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seawarrior
    replied to Zero step mtDNA match
    Hi MrsB,
    thanks for your reply. Just for the record I did share the full maternal line, including names, dates and locations with the adoptee match as soon as he contacted me, along with an offer of any further assistance that I can give. I've also sent him a link to this thread. It would make...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seawarrior
    Thanks Jim. The test taken was FMS, but in view of the statistics I see there is a significant chance that the common ancestor was many, many generations back.

By the way I did reply to the above replies but it hasn't appeared yet, thanks to all
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seawarrior
    Thanks for all the replies, and so fast -as a first time poster, I'm impressed!
    For the record the Haplogroup in question is T2b7A2. I don't know if this is old or new, or how would I check that?
    Comparing FF matches sounds like a really good idea. I can go back to a gg grandmother, born...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seawarrior
    started a topic Zero step mtDNA match

Zero step mtDNA match

Hi, I'm very new to the world of DNA testing, so I would be very grateful for some insight on the following dilemna.
    My paternal uncle recently tested and got a zero step match on his mtDNA results. I was contacted by this match (as I am the email contact for my uncle) who was very anxious to...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X