5 results in 0.0058 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• sams1942
    replied to R1b1b2a1a1
    Confused

Ok, I'm confused now. I started getting results back from my YDNA111 and my Haplo group has changed to R1b1a2. I am a little excited that I have an exact match at 37 markers, but I'm still waiting for a reply to my email. Still fighting NC for information.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sams1942
    started a topic Signature Block Question

Signature Block Question

I have seen many people who have Y-DNA, mtDNA, and other things on their signature block. Is this put in automatically after test results or do you have to do this yourself. If so where to go......
    See more | Go to post

• sams1942
    replied to New Matches Coming In
    A few 3rd Cousins

I transfered my results from 23 & Me to FT DNA and the results became available today. There are a number of 3rd cousins and two from North Carolina which is interesting. I have also submitted the Y-DNA 67 test, but that will not be ready until the last of next month....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sams1942
    replied to R1b1b2a1a1
    Message from Adoption Service

I just received a phone call from the Forsyth DSS asking for my Adoptive Family names. They could not find a birth certificate under my surname. They had several births on October 26, 1942. I gave them the names and have not heard from them since. I hope...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sams1942
    started a topic R1b1b2a1a1

R1b1b2a1a1

I sent in my DNA to 23 & me and received the following results

Y-DNA Haplogroup R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA Haplogroup I2

I was adopted at birth, in North Carolina, so all records are closed. I am slowly working through the court system in NC trying to discover surnames....
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X