No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
7 results in 0.0053 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Exactly, 1_mke. I had logged in to place the order, so I obviously knew my kit number and password and there was absolutely nothing gained and everything risked in including them in the email.

Roberta, I was using "broadcast" in its "to transmit" definition. And unless...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Order confirmation email exposes password

I just ordered an SNP test (L69, for the curious) and when the confirmation email arrived it had, in addition to my kit number, my full FamilyTreeDNA.com password in plain text. I'm sure this is an oversite and will be corrected ASAP? Having this type of information broadcast over an unencrypted and...
    See more | Go to post

• MCook
    replied to The Dreaded "Failed Sample."
    I ordered the mtDNA Plus test on 9/23/13 and the original "expected by" date was 11/12/13 (they still had a sample from my Y-DNA37 test earlier in the year). It was delayed twice, then a new sample was requested, and has since been delayed 3 more times and is now expected 4/23/14. I'm fully...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MCook
    replied to Batch 535
    Delays

My pending results page now shows HVR1 and HVR2 both delayed to 12/4/13 (originally expected 11/12/13). No change for the mtHaplo and CTS6364 (also expected 11/12/13).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MCook
    replied to Batch 535
    mtDNA Plus and CTS6364 for me, both due 11/12/2013.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MCook
    replied to Batch #526
    Initial results not what I expected

I received my Y-DNA 12 results today, with the 25 and 37 marker results due in a couple more weeks. So far the results seem to completely discount my R1b lineage theory and are instead pointing me in a totally different direction (I1). Not at all what...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MCook
    replied to Batch 2? Transfer of Results
    52 pages of matches, so approximately 520 matches so far. Of those nearly 40 are suggested 3rd cousin matches and another 90 are suggested 4th cousin matches, with the rest being "distant cousins". I think that out of 500+ matches I should be able to find a relative or two.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X