74 results in 0.0375 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to Batch 595
    Results Are In

The results for my single SNP test S11556 came back "Positive". My Haplogroup changed from R-L21 to R-DF13 too. I tested DF13+ back in October 2013 but my haplogroup remained R-L21 until today. Also DF13 is now listed in FTDNA's Haplogroup Tree, which is new....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to Batch 595
    My bad. A typo. Should read 594. All I was doing was discussing the possibility of the arrival of our results with another member who is awaiting results from a single SNP test in batch 595 as I am. I wasn't ranting and raving that the results should be here by now as they are still well within FTDNA's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to Batch 595
    A member in Batch 574 received the results of their single SNP test on December 17. So maybe we'll get ours a week later, which would make it the 24th, seeing as how we were batched a week after Batch 574. LOL.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to Batch 595
    Everyone in 595 was batched on 6 November. It would be a nice Christmas present to receive our results before Christmas day. If not by Christmas, before the New Year would be great.We still have a 1-3 week window on our results.

Hoppy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to Batch 595
    I'm waiting for a single SNP also. S11556 which is a sub clade of Z251.

Hoppy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to Oh the agony of Batch 586
    My final panel (76-85) from Batch 586 came in this morning. Zero matches at 111 markers so still have only my one 5 step match at 67 markers. No new matches at y-search either.
    Good luck to the rest of you in Batch 586.

Hoppy
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by I'm Hoppy; 28 October 2014, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to y-DNA Delays
    Batch 586

I signed into FTDNA this morning at 5am Pacific Time and the results from the last panel (76-85) were in for my y-dna37 to y-dna111 upgrade. All the other panel results had come in 10-9-14 so I had to wait over two for these last 10 marker results, which was driving me NUTS....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    Have you transferred your y-dna results to y-search? If not you can click on the y-search tab at the bottom of your FTDNA Y-dna matches page. After transferring your results to y-search (if you haven't already done so) make sure to double check your FTDNA results against the results you transferred...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    Congratulations Eric. Maybe this is a good sign for the rest of us in Batch 586.
    Did you get anything interesting in your results?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    replied to "Slow" panel in 111 marker test. Why?
    I looked through all the members in my surnames project for their numbers at DYS572 and the majority had either a 10 or 11 with a few 12's and one 9. I think I would dig deeper into that "0" at DYS572 if I were you. I personally would be skeptical of a 0....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    And I am probably complaining too often. After all my expected results are still in the given 6-8 week time frame, so I should be happy that I have received the results from the majority of the tested panels in my upgrade. It's the anticipation of finally finding some matches that is driving me...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    I understand that each panel is a separate test. What I don't understand is why I received the results from seven of the panels from the upgrade two weeks ago but have not received the results of the last remaining panel since receiving the results of the other seven panels. I would understand if the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    If your question was for me it says "1-2 Weeks", just as it has for at least two weeks now. I'm still in the 6-8 week expected time frame (7 weeks today) but I can't figure out why I got all the panels in my 111 upgrade two weeks ago except this one panel....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    Y-DNA111
    10/9/2014 Completed 586
    9/4/2014 Batched 586
    8/30/2014 Ordered 586

I am worried that because my y-dna111 shows "Completed" in my Order History that the Lab Techs are unaware that the results for markers 76-85 have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm Hoppy
    600+ Zero Matches

Wow! 600+ Zero matches! At 12 markers I have 2 Zero matches and 12 one step matches. At 25 markers I have 1 two step match (which is no longer a match at 37 markers). At 67 markers I have 1 five step match. I have no idea if I have any matches at 111 markers...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X