Collapse
22 results in 0.0059 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Sale
    I wish this had been available a long time ago. I don't have any living relatives that I know of (I'm sure there are some out there, but I don't know who they are). I have my own children, but that won't help (I don't think).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    started a topic Sale

Sale

I have taken the HVR1 test as well as the Family Finder test. I know they are having a sale now. Would it be worth it to buy the HVR1 upgrade to Mega? I don't exactly know what the Mega is. Could someone please let me know.

I'm adopted and don't have a lot of information on my mother's...
    See more | Go to post

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Batch Geno 2.0
    Did you order the full Geno 2.0 test from National Geographic or was it the $15.00 conversion through Family Tree DNA? I'm just confused as to what to expect?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Batch 489
    Thanks for the reply. Where did this F appear? It shows that I ordered it on a certain date, and then it shows that I'm in Batch 489, but I don't see any numbers. Did you have to go to the National Geographic website? I wonder if I contact them and ask them. Do you think it's your same number from...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Batch Geno 2.0
    Sounds like most of you ordered your kit direct from National Geographic. What is the difference between that and when you pay the $15 through FTDNA? So confused.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Batch 489
    I showed up in Batch 489 on the Geno 2.0 Project. I paid my $15.00, but I'm so confused about what I'm going to receive for this.

Someone just said they were able to pull up their information on National Geographic. How did you do that? Do you have some kind of a number that you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Geno 2.0 Markers?
    I joined the Genographic 2.0 project and paid my money. How long before I get my results? I did it through Family Tree DNA. Will it come on my page or do I need to go somewhere else to find the information?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    started a topic Problem on Family Finder

Problem on Family Finder

This morning I'm having a little problem with Family Finder. Last night I confirmed one of my relationships on Family Finder. Now I don't seem to be able to pull up any of the other ones on there. The only one there is the confirmed relationship. Is anyone else out there having this problem? H...
    See more | Go to post

• Linda Purcell
    started a topic Family Finder Question

Family Finder Question

I had the Family Finder test and the mtdna (HVR1) test done. When I am looking at my known relationships, is there a way to know if they are on my father's side or my mother's? Do all of my known relationships have to have also tested on Family Finder? If they cousins are of a different haplogroup...
    See more | Go to post

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Promethease
    I just did it myself. Pretty easy to do, and if you pay the $2.00, it is very fast. It gives you information on cancer, resistance to medicines, Parkinson's, etc. Kind of interesting, but also can be a little depressing like predicting your own death.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to 480
    My mTdna came back today. Wow, I have no clue what to do with it. It must have taken me two weeks to figure out the Family Finder. This is way more complicated.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to Batch 481
    Would the Native American and Jewish definitely show up on the PF? I'm just in two area. 92% in Western Europe and 8% in Europe. Not very diversified am I.

Linda P.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to 480
    I forgot to tell you that our background is very similar. I am 92% western European and 8% the Tuscan, Romanian, and Sicilian. That is weird that we match in that way.

Linda P.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to 480
    OK--that helps. Now I'm trying to unzip my files. I have Windows 7, but I can't seem to unzip it. I followed the help menu, but it just didn't work. You are supposed to right click the mouse and Extract All appears. Didn't happen for me. Any ideas?

Linda P.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Linda Purcell
    replied to 480
    I got the population map also, but not my results from the tests I took. I assumed that the population was from the Gedcom that I uploaded. I figured they were taking my family that I already know about and populating it. My tests still show pending and due October 31, 2012.

Linda...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X