Collapse
16 results in 0.0133 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• robby792811
    replied to Batch Geno 2.0
    DNA is out of isolation and is now being analyzed. Received the email notification today.

YOUR DNA HAS BEEN ISOLATED
    Our lab has successfully isolated your DNA. This means that your full analysis is approximately 40% complete. In DNA isolation, cells from your samples are opened...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    replied to Batch 483
    My entire order has been completed in Batch 483!

Monoamine Oxidase A (Warrior Gene) completed 10/9/2012- Negative
    Y-DNA111 completed 11/3/2012- R1b1a2
    mtFullSequence completed 11/6/2012- T2g
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    replied to Geno 2.0 Markers?
    Far off. It would be 240 a day. And since it is for sale worldwide, I think it's plausible....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    Oh Geez! This whole time I was waiting for something to change to something other than received and didn't realize it was in the isolation stage! Wow need to open my eyes ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    Seeing things like this upsets me. They received my kit on October 16th and still shows in the received 20% status. How is it someone's kit is received well after and is already in the isolation stages?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    replied to Batch 483
    I woke up this morning to a surprise of having my Y-25 and Y-37 results as well!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    replied to Batch 483
    Got my second set of results back from this batch. My first 12 out of the 111 y results came back. Looks like they are consistently updating results every Wednesday! This wasn't due until 11/7. The rest of my Y results and full mtdna are due 11/21.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    replied to Batch 483
    Monoamine Oxidase A (Warrior Gene) came back yesterday. Negative for the gene.

That is interesting that so many have received their results so quickly. I still have full MTDNA and Y111 in this batch.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    replied to Geno 2.0 shipping?
    I can confirm status now shows as shipped with a ups tracking number, which was included with the free shipping. It will arrive Thursday!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    My kit still shows in process as well. I also was not notified by National Geographic that my card was to be charged on 10/6 or that the kit was shipping.

(I am not saying this as if I am upset as I knew the possibilty of it shipping earlier than expected.)

But, anyway,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    You're welcome TiGen. I am excited it is shipping early and look forward to seeing the new discoveries as well.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    started a topic Geno 2.0 shipping?

Geno 2.0 shipping?

It is 10/6 and was told it wouldn't ship until 10/30 however my credit card was charged today. I am assuming it is shipping. Anyone else charged?
    See more | Go to post

• robby792811
    replied to Batch 483
    I also have batch 483 due 11/21. Have MTDNA Full Sequence, Y-DNA 111, and MOA Warrior in this batch!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nevermind! Found the answer almost immediately after even though I have been wondering this for days and looking for the answer! Wow.

The answer is YES, you will be able to transfer results to an existing account at FTDNA....

A: As with the original National Geographic...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• robby792811
    started a topic Transferring from Geno 2.0 to FTDNA

Transferring from Geno 2.0 to FTDNA

I tested through 23andMe V3 and transferred my results over to FTDNA Family Finder. Since I have a kit number, I was wondering what will happen when I transfer the info from Geno 2.0 to FTDNA? Will I be assigned a new kit number? Or will they allow us to transfer the data onto an existing kit numbe...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X