No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
60 results in 0.0245 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I have the exact same problem- about 3/4 of my 'has a hint' matches don't get the leaf next to their name/the filter doesn't find them (the chart shows up when clicking on the page, but the match isnt filtered/flagged). When I tested, I at first only had 4-5 functioning leaf matches with the filter....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ashimmin; 8 May 2013, 02:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matches back- mostly

I match my grandmothers again, and got most my matches back. I didn't get back the 'pages of matches' they said were lost to some b/c of the glitch, I guess mine were genuinely lost from refinement. But I'm happy to have matches back finally- and happy to see my notes...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Something to be said about keeping notes: my notes had cm data between her and I (3rd 2x. rem. cousins):

1. 27.79cm is biggest segment (total, including segments <5cm is 51.98)
    2. Only 1 segment above 5cm (12 total segments inc. all lengths)

Also in my notes: my paternal...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ashimmin; 14 March 2013, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    replied to New Matches Coming In
    Still missing all matches, including grandparents

I lost all my matches, for my own kit, after the build update was 'complete' and past QC, which none of my kits had a problem with originally, (I went from 139 to 80 after build update, down to 0). This kit was tested about 1 year ago....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 3rd cousin 2x rem.

I have a 3rd cousin twice-removed match (with paper trail confirmation and family stories)- or well I did... before they lost all my matches in this bug.

This match did survive the match losses from the update; even though I lost 50% of matches from...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• In the appendix of the book DNA USA: A Genetic America of USA by Brian Sykes, there is a map similar to chromosome browser, which marks with little triangles, some of the key locations on chromosomes for some genes that influence some functions. It's not really detailed enough to tell in terms of matching...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    replied to Batch 500
    I think the site is having issues though, it won't load sometimes and if I look at chromosome browser comparing matches, the matching segments are off to the sides 'past' the chromosomes!

Is your dad's kit in this batch? if your in 498 and below and don't have pop. finder...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    replied to Batch 500
    Matches in Early!

My grandmother has her ff matches in, 2/22/2013 (due 3/11). Nice surprise considering the announcements said batches up to 498, and shes in 500!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    replied to Batch 500
    I did get pop. finder results 3 days ago. Still waiting on rest of test, but I'm not worried since it's not due for a few weeks anyway+ the 36 to 37 build issues is causing a backup, but I'd bet the lab testing part is already done....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I think it means they're further along..maybe? I thought I read in one of their messages, awhile back, that they were going to sort out the 36 to 37 mess of transfers, and quality control, before posting new kit results/matches- which is what mine is in 500- not a transfer but a new kit- So I'd guess...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Grandmother's Population Finder in batch 500 (due 3/11) is in today (2/13). Rest of FF still uploading.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    replied to Batch 500
    The kit I have in this batch has their population finder results in now. Matches and Raw Data still uploading Surprised it is so early given all the troubles they've been having!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    replied to Batch 498
    population finder page

My grandmother's FF population finder page has been like that for about a week unfortunately, and shes in batch 500 (due 3/11). Not sure if they've changed they way it works now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ashimmin
    started a topic Batch 500

Batch 500

Maternal Grandmother's FF in batch 500. FF expected March 11th, just short of 7 weeks
    See more | Go to post

• ashimmin
    replied to Batch 481
    Results In

kit's FMS due 10/29 (batch 481) is here today- 10/22 - wow a week early for full mtdna sequence! She has 8 coding region matches too.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X