Collapse
11 results in 0.0085 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Storm
    replied to Dys 444
    Hi Nathanm. Yep it was the first thing I did was join them. But that said I do not know how to access their stuff. I was accepted into the project but cannot see where you can access anything.

As for genetree and the parent company - I joined the parent company and found a match 26/27....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied to Batch 439
    I was expected to get my first few panels around end of December for my Y111. but most of the results were due mid January. Here we are new years day and I have all the results bar one panel. Brilliant....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied to Dys 444
    Thank you for this. I was wondering how close a father and son DNA might look. Although my matches are not my father at all (as in there is no chance my mother had an affair) my grandmother may well have done though so these matches may have been important in that way. As in cousins of some sort. And...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied to Dys 444
    Hi Nathanm - thanks for the reply. My great grandmother gave birth to my grandfather. At the same time she also gave birth to a girl. So she had twins. We have no idea where she is. She may have been adopted or died we just dont know. My grandfather was brought up with the surname I have now. But when...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    started a topic Dys 444

Dys 444

Hi folks,

I have searched this to death and have ended p more conflused than when I started. However to cut a long story short I have found a match. It looks like its going to be a big match at 67 markers. However there is a slight problem. Though we match almost exactly we dont on DYS...
    See more | Go to post

• Storm
    replied to Batch 439
    Woke up this morning to find two emails from noreply at ftdna -

due date for results was 28 Dec and 11 Jan. However the two emails were two results strips woooo hooooo. So I now have 25 markers to examine. Only another 76 results to wait for lol. Y111 test kit. Well you have to really...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied to Communications for FTDNA
    Yes they do post your batch number on a particular day. I live in the UK and I got my batch number via email on Thursday morning. But that would be wednesday mid day for the US. Wednesday being the day they usually post batch numbers out. It took two weeks to get my batch number from posting my sample...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied to Batch 439
    Oh wow - so we is one excited family waiting for the kids to arrive lol. Im waiting for (dunno If I already said it) Y 111. I saw after rummaging that you could actually get that instead of most of the site which just says Y67. SO we shall see what we shall see. As for waiting its very exciting and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    started a topic Batch 439

Batch 439

And so the wait begins ..... due dates for first things 28th Dec through to 11th Jan. Exciting stuff.....
    See more | Go to post

• Storm
    replied to dna questions PART2
    Right, thats brilliant thanks Peacock100. Interesting that your user name is Peacock. Thats the reason I am having DNA done lol. My great grandmother was a Peacock. She married, but not before having my grandad to another man.She never told him that he was born out of wedlock. And no one knew till I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied to dna questions PART2
    Erm ...

Hi all this is my first post. Well here anyway. bit new to DNA and have ordered the Y111 test. May as well eh. So anyway I realised that there is a hole in my knowledge and was wondering, given the title of the thread if you could answer it.

When sample results...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X