96 results in 0.0327 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• dello
    replied to Batch 718 delay?
    Batch 718 Delay

Hi, Yes, We too are very upset at the delay of this batch, it is a really really important final peg in our journey, which has taken years in the making, never had such a delay before, I was confident it would be earlier than predicted because it always has been in the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dello
    replied to Process SO slow
    Slow process.

Thank you Cam, I am sure it will be fine, I am just particularly anxious, as this is the end of a very long journey, with some precious Irish DNA, (not that its all not precious ) My Son has been tested out to Y111 and it has always been straight forward before, I guess...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dello
    replied to Process SO slow
    Process so slow

Thank you for the two replies , yes it say's received in lab (Monday ) I would'nt mind but also they have the dates I ordered and sent them wrong (Jan 2016 ) I have to say it do's not inspire confidence with the results ?!!!!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dello
    started a topic Process SO slow

Process SO slow

Sent Y test kit from Ireland, took 2 weeks to reach Texas, been in the lab since Monday still not been batched?!!!!!!!!!!
    See more | Go to post

• Nearly there?!

Hi Everyone, This is an update of my threads, 'when I was reasonably optimistic ' then we had a 2nd cousin for my Son (they shared the same Great Grandfather ) autosomal results, We now have just tested the Great Grandson of this same gentleman with a Y test , we...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dello
    replied to I have four surnames
    Very True

That is very true, DNA is a wonderful thing, we were in the same 'boat' at the beginning of our journey we knew absolutely nothing about my late husbands and our Sons Irish ancestors, my son tested out to Y111 and we had a very muddled pattern of names, loads more than four...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you, I will keep a look out, no one has suggested that before
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you so much, that is heartening, my Son has a rare DYS 391, so we are always 2 points out no matter who tests, I suppose you could say if someone tested a perfect first twelve, we would have 'cracked it ' no one seems to know what caused that, FTDNA retested and it still stood,I got my son to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Another query?

Thank you to all my helpful genealogy friends on this forum, this it to do with this thread, it began to make sense to me that a lot of the same family names were popping up that were 'autosomal ' so had a look at the Y list of names again, I could see two surnames...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Identical Measurements

Thank you MMaddi for your reply, the thing is I just cannot get my head around the fact, that the person that tested for us, who we thought was related, turned out to not share any DNA with my Son, then yesterday a 2ND COUSIN showed up to both of them with exactly...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 2nd Cousin elated, but have a query ?

Hi everyone, I am extremely elated because my Son has a 2nd Cousin YAY, after years of research, now we already have two people that are in common with the 2nd cousin to a lesser degree (being abt 2nd cousin once removed, and 3rd cousin status...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shared dna lengths.

Hi, I am not a complete novice, but having said that I am by no means an expert either.
    I just wanted to add a comparison in our case, my Son has a 2nd -4th cousin match sharing DNA 96cM's 27 cM's longest block, and he has a certain 3rd cousin, who...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yes thats right, but if I can get my husbands Maternal side, I will be happy, and I am almost their, I am awaiting another Ireland test result as we speak, hope to prove we have the right family.........
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dello
    started a topic Reasonably successful, I am optimistic....

Reasonably successful, I am optimistic....

Hi Everyone, I have been researching for ages, the ancestors for my late husband, who was adopted, ( via our Son ) we both tested with three company's, to give us the best chance..... on the Y chromosome, my Son tested to Y111, got 8 matches ranging from 4 markers to 10 the first three names McVey,...
    See more | Go to post

• Data 'Builds'

Thank you Ann and Grahcom, I am much obliged. Julie.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X