Poll for Phillips DNA Projects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll for Phillips DNA Projects

As most of you know, there are currently two major Phillips DNA Projects. We at Family Tree DNA, believe that it would be in the interest of all parties to have a democratic resolution for the Phillips Projects, one that benefits all the Phillips family researchers, and therefore, to be determined by the majority of the participants of both projects.

In line with the above, we are posting at this Forum a poll, and its outcome will determine the way we will proceed. Please cast you vote - the poll will be opened until February 22 :

1) I vote to merge the projects with Nancy Kiser as administrator and I want to belong to that project.

2) I vote to merge the projects with Shannon Phillips as administrator and I want to belong to that project.

3) I vote to leave the two projects separate with Shannon Phillips as administrator of Phillips Worldwide and Nancy Kiser as administrator of Phillips DNA Project.

If you do not indicate a preference by voting, you will be added to whichever merged project is selected by the majority of voters. You can always elect to drop out of whichever project is the surviving project if you are not happy with the results.
    Merge both projects and have Nancy Kiser as the administrator
    96.36%
    Merge both projects and have Shannon Phillips as the administrator
    0.00%
    Do not merge the projects and leave it as it is
    3.64%

The poll is expired.

Max Blankfeld
    Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
    A Gene by Gene Company
Working...
X