Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting

This is the 1st time I entered the P109 project forum. After receiving an email from Nicolas Toban I began a quest to enter the P109 project and found this forum. I am not what you call computer savvy. I am not even sure if I accomplished becoming a part of the P109 project. Is there a way for me to verify my participation without going back to Toban?......

Welcome

Hello Peterson,
    I am also a bit of a newbie to genealogy and y-dna, but I have found most everyone willing to assists with questions and concerns. I believe you can simply log into Familytreedna main site and see which, if any, projects you are a member of. If you don't see that you are currently a member of the P109 project, you can ask to join it again. If you can't locate the group on the main site, I would suggest emailing Mr. Toban for assistance. One last thought, even if we do not personally benefit from joining the projects, others are sure to benefit later on. Contributing to science, even at the smallest possible level has untold potential. I once read a quotation that went something like, "the larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder." Perhaps we are adding a grain or two of sand to the island?
    Michael

Originally posted by Peterson.PDX View Post
    This is the 1st time I entered the P109 project forum. After receiving an email from Nicolas Toban I began a quest to enter the P109 project and found this forum. I am not what you call computer savvy. I am not even sure if I accomplished becoming a part of the P109 project. Is there a way for me to verify my participation without going back to Toban?......

Comment

Originally posted by Peterson.PDX View Post
      I assume you mean I-P109 project...

Go here:
      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/...ion=ycolorized

See if your kit is listed.

Bob H.

Comment

Working...
      X