They still can't get it right......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They still can't get it right......

Another update to My Origins and Family Tree just can't get it right. They still have me with 0% Central European which covers the areas of Germany, Switzerland and France. I have two great grandparents lines which come from the Switzerland and Germany area. 23&Me has me at 19% from those areas, Ancestry at 13% and MyHeritage at 44% which has to be too high. And Gedmatch which actually uses my Family Tree DNA has me at 21%. I think Ancestry and 23&Me represent my ethnicity the closest.

No Central Europe for me, 16% for my mother. I've been more interested in matching than admixture, but MO 3.0 is a mess.

Comment

Apparently some are seeing new results in myOrigins 3.0. So far, I haven't seen any changes from the myOrigins 3.0 results we got in September 2020. But, I've only checked two out of the thirteen kits I manage, so I'll report back if any of the other eleven show changes.

Tenn4ever and georgian1950, did either of you get a recent notification from FTDNA that your myOrigins had been updated?

Comment

KATM, I got a notification today that mine had been updated.

Comment

Originally posted by KATM View Post
          Tenn4ever and georgian1950, did either of you get a recent notification from FTDNA that your myOrigins had been updated?
          Yes, yesterday (3/5) I received an email for each of my three kits with the subject line: Your myOrigins Results are Updated for kit _____

Comment

See my post in the other thread about this topic, "New Results My Origins - FTDNA," in the Recreation Room. I also received two emails for two kits I manage, after my earlier post in this thread. Neither kit had any changes from when myOrigins 3.0 was released in Sept. 2020, which is the same situation as when I got the same type of email in Dec. 2020 and Jan. 2021 for three different kits that I manage.

Comment

Originally posted by KATM View Post
              Apparently some are seeing new results in myOrigins 3.0. So far, I haven't seen any changes from the myOrigins 3.0 results we got in September 2020. But, I've only checked two out of the thirteen kits I manage, so I'll report back if any of the other eleven show changes.

Yes, I received a message yesterday and one today for another kit I manage. I didn't see changes in either kit from the prior results.

Comment

Working...
              X