Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last update brought a brand-new ultramodern algorithm...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last update brought a brand-new ultramodern algorithm...

... with 100% accuracy!
    Attached Files

FTDNA is updating their site. The update is supposed to be finished tonight, and the site will be working better tomorrow. Many people are getting the same "undetermined" result that you got, and it is because of this update. Patience is required.

Comment

Ftdna is updating their myorgins results for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Mstock View Post
        Ftdna is updating their myorgins results for everyone?
        No, and I'm not sure how you inferred that from my post. There has been no announcement regarding that. Like other genetic genealogy DNA testing companies, FTDNA will periodically update their ethnicity estimates, but (like the other companies) they will not announce it ahead of time.

Some people, whose new Family Finder results were coming in, found that their myOrigins was showing as "undetermined region." For THOSE people, the site maintenance was delaying their myOrigins results, and those are the people who will be getting their full results once the maintenance is finished, supposedly tonight, or at least by tomorrow.

Comment

They should rerun all of the myorigins. I have one family with father mother and siblings. Siblings have results that have origins (9%) that neither parent has.

Comment

Not to mention that Icelanders get "East Europe" and no single "British Isles", "Scandinavia" or "North America".

Comment

Working...
            X