Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New, Missing, Combined - why all different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, Missing, Combined - why all different?

I have seen threads where people have lost multiple areas on My Origin and been reduced to one place, where people do not match their parents or children, and people where they have completely different results appear that were not there before. I am adding on my complaint wondering what has changed. I can understand the system becoming better with more info with research being done. The issue is, the problems experienced during this upgrade seem to be more major than they should. It is more like some complaints are the opposite of what they should be. Here is my info...any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have no idea where my Scandinavia is (with my father having a high enough amount)and not sure why I have southern European and neither of my parents do. In the previous version, my mother had no British Isles and I did not show the British Isles either, however, my father had about the same as now. These changes are drastic. Especially, since I did not show the British Isles before and now I am 68% and my mom is 38%. It seems it was bad before, and I don't think I can trust it now either. It makes it harder and harder to convince my wife's family to take the testing for our future children when this is the only thing people are interested in. Also, how come not all equal 100%? Guessing it is how much trace amounts you have.

Now Results

Dad
    British Isles 42%
    West and Central EU 41%
    Scandinavia 17%

Mom
    East EU 38%
    British Isles 26%
    West and Central EU 13%
    North/Cen America 16%

Me
    British Isles 68%
    East EU 14%
    Southeast EU 6%
    North/Cen America 7%

Originally posted by DanD View Post
    I have seen threads where people have lost multiple areas on My Origin and been reduced to one place, where people do not match their parents or children, and people where they have completely different results appear that were not there before. I am adding on my complaint wondering what has changed. I can understand the system becoming better with more info with research being done. The issue is, the problems experienced during this upgrade seem to be more major than they should. It is more like some complaints are the opposite of what they should be. Here is my info...any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Dont even waste your time with comparisons or analysis.

Comment

Working...
    X