Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transferred 23 and Me results; how long for results?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferred 23 and Me results; how long for results?

Hi, I apologize if this topic has already been covered; I've read several related posts but haven't found what I'm looking for. A few days ago I transferred my raw data from 23 and Me. I have also done Ancestry's test, and tried uploading it first, but couldn't get it to work. I also purchased the Family Finder unlock. I've tried to see my matches and orgins several times since, but they are still processing. Can anyone give me an idea of how long this takes, and when I might expect to see my results? Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Purple Rocker View Post
    Hi, I apologize if this topic has already been covered; I've read several related posts but haven't found what I'm looking for. A few days ago I transferred my raw data from 23 and Me. I have also done Ancestry's test, and tried uploading it first, but couldn't get it to work. I also purchased the Family Finder unlock. I've tried to see my matches and orgins several times since, but they are still processing. Can anyone give me an idea of how long this takes, and when I might expect to see my results? Thanks in advance!
    Which version is your 23andme? Ftdna will only process v3 and v4 23andme kits. If tested as August 2017 it will be V5 which will not process.

As for ancestry, if you tested after May 2016 you will probably have to use the mapmy23 tool to reformat ancestry raw data to format ftdna will accept.

Google Mapmy23 (only for ancestry raw data tested after may 2016 if ftdna transfer fails)

Comment

http://www.mapmy23.com/tools/ancestry_ftdna_fix.php

Comment

Working...
      X