Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KATM
    replied
    You're welcome. Something I should have added: with the ethnicity matching, you won't see your matches' full list of ethnicities in the "Shared Origins" feature of myOrigins, only those that they share with you. To my knowledge, there is no way to see your matches' full list of ethnicities.

Leave a comment:

• jfgor
    replied
    Originally posted by KATM View Post
    First, if you mean that you are seeing Spanish in the FTDNA forums, scroll all the way down the page, and you should see a drop menu with language choices. Choose the one you want. Sometimes this changes for people for an unknown reason; perhaps an inadvertent click on the menu does it.

For the ethnicities of your matches, this is covered in the FTDNA Learning Center page, "myOrigins Walkthrough," in the "Your Shared Origins and My Ancestral History" section. I think that may be what you saw before.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• KATM
    replied
    First, if you mean that you are seeing Spanish in the FTDNA forums, scroll all the way down the page, and you should see a drop menu with language choices. Choose the one you want. Sometimes this changes for people for an unknown reason; perhaps an inadvertent click on the menu does it.

For the ethnicities of your matches, this is covered in the FTDNA Learning Center page, "myOrigins Walkthrough," in the "Your Shared Origins and My Ancestral History" section. I think that may be what you saw before.

Leave a comment:

• jfgor
    started a topic Finding ethnicity of family finder matches

Finding ethnicity of family finder matches

Hi all, Is it possible to find out the ethnicity of matches on family finder? I could swear that I did it once on a match, but now I can't figure out how to do it. Even Google is not help.
    Any help is appreciated. I don't understand why my screen is in Spanish.
Working...
X