Matches Family Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matches Family Tree

I occasionally get an error when clicking on someones family tree in my match list. Says I'm not authorized. How come?

John

Originally posted by graysneck View Post
    I occasionally get an error when clicking on someones family tree in my match list. Says I'm not authorized. How come?

John
    Looks like you broke the internet.. thanks a lot..

[joking] The site is very glitchy. I had not really paid attention to this site for while until recently I found that my 'My Origins' list of relatives was completely empty.

They are changing a lot of code and not doing it very well in my opinion, or to any real effect that I can see except to change the cosmetic appearance of the site. I dont know that this is the cause of your problem, or the problem I am having, but it seems to be extra glitchy since they decided to give the site a facelift.

Comment

Originally posted by graysneck View Post
      John
      Hi John,

I think this message displays when the person's Family Tree Privacy Settings are set to Private for all levels -- living, deceased born within 100 years, deceased born beyond 100 years.

However, I'd like to confirm this. So can you send me a private message with your kit number and the names of one or two matches where this happens?

Thanks!
      Elise

Comment

Working...
      X