Undo Link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undo Link?

I went into the Family Tree tool and had a link. So out of curiosity I clicked it without researching knowing it would remove people in my tree. I just wanted to see the detail of this "link".

Well it REPLACED my grandmother with this link person? I have no idea why this other person was picked as my link. I don't see any unlink! How do I get my grandmother back on my tree.

This just seems horrible as the link is not an FF match and has replaced my grandmother in my tree.
    Last edited by thetick; 4 October 2014, 10:19 AM.

click on this linked person in your tree and then click View Profile. There is a Unlink this person choice in Window that pops up

Comment

Nope I don't see unlink.

Only see a delete and when I click it asks if what to remove about 20 others in my tree.

The feature appears broke as I can't find unlink but it show a windows to link to same person I already linked.
      Attached Files

Comment

If there's no unlink option, then either the link didn't work in the first place, or there's a glitch.

Have you tried going out of the tree and then back in? That shouldn't be necessary, but just in case.

If that doesn't work, send me a private message with your kit number, the name that should be on the tree and the name that's on the tree now, and I'll ask IT to look into it.

Elise

Comment

Going in and out makes no difference. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X