Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does Family Finder results take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

41 pages that's great ! i feel so miserable with my 7 matches 5 5th remote 1 distant 3-5 and 1 immediate, my relative

Comment

Waiting 4 weeks? I've been waiting 4 months, I don't let it get to me anymore, when its ready, it will come
      (Batch 567).

On my Y, I only had 4 matches, I take it to mean I really
      AM unique I can hope someone in the future will take
      the test and we can take it from there.

Comment

Does anyone know how long it takes to get results with an "add on" Family Finder test? I'm adding FF to my uncle's existing sample from a previous Ydna test. I got a receipt via email, but his profile page doesn't show any tests waiting for results and it's been about a week now.

I'm just curious about what is typical.

(Chattie)Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by ChattieKathy View Post
          Does anyone know how long it takes to get results with an "add on" Family Finder test? I'm adding FF to my uncle's existing sample from a previous Ydna test. I got a receipt via email, but his profile page doesn't show any tests waiting for results and it's been about a week now.

I'm just curious about what is typical.

(Chattie)Kathy
          They batch once a week and it is usually on Wednesdays (but sometime on Thursday). So I bet your uncle's kit was batched yesterday. You can check within his kit you should see the the big red waiting for results icon at the top of that kits home page. Or on the left hand side of that kits home page there is a link for the "complete order history". click that link and it will tell you "ordered date", "batched date" and Pending for completed date.

Comment

Thank you! You were right on..it's there now.

(Chattie)Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by ChattieKathy View Post
              Thank you! You were right on..it's there now.

(Chattie)Kathy

Comment

I'm still waiting for my uncle's results. I'm really not being a very patient waiter at the moment!!!!!

(Chattie)Kathy

Comment

Working...
                X