Matchs ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchs ?

I'm a newbie!! My Family Tree Finder Matches just came in. I'm wondering why my Uncle's Y-DNA37 is not listed has a match?? : 0

Originally posted by MIMITWOSIX View Post
    I'm a newbie!! My Family Tree Finder Matches just came in. I'm wondering why my Uncle's Y-DNA37 is not listed has a match?? : 0
    Because Family Finder and Y-DNA37 are two totally different tests that are examining totally different things.

Comment

Mmmm, it look like I had matches from other people with Y-DNA. Guess I better do some studying!! Thanks!!

Comment

It means those people (the ones that match you in Family Finder) also had a YDNA test done. It's just a way the list has of letting you know what other tests they took.

People who match me see a YDNA icon next to my name. It doesn't mean they match me on YDNA but it shows them that I had that test done.

If you use Advanced Matching you can choose both Family Finder and YDNA and exclusively look at those who match in both tests.. (if you had a YDNA test that is plus Family Finder).

Comment

Thanks Matt, that makes sense!! Phew, I think I'm making it harder than it is!!

Comment

Working...
          X