Help with Dodecad, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Dodecad, please.

I would like to run a Dodecad calculator, but not being a computer savvy, I don't understand match about it. If anyone could help me with this I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by mihun View Post
    I would like to run a Dodecad calculator, but not being a computer savvy, I don't understand match about it. If anyone could help me with this I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot.
    I am in the same predicament you..I have no clue how to do it..and I would love to have my info ran through all the different calculators just to see what I get back..

Comment

I can run whatever calc or DIY tool you like since I have run about everyone. First come first serve send me a private message. Note I get it done when I have time, usually late at night and also I have an old computer, but a highly optimized Linux OS.

Comment

What is the threshold beneath which a Dodecad or Gedmatch value is considered noise?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
          What is the threshold beneath which a Dodecad or Gedmatch value is considered noise?
          Thetick who was so kind as to run Dodecad for me, said 2%.

Comment

Originally posted by mihun View Post
            Thetick who was so kind as to run Dodecad for me, said 2%.
            Note any value could be real, just values less than 2% are most likely noise. There are other modes of the Dodecade tools you can run to determine if that 2% is real or not, but I'm not going into all the details. I'm still analyzing my data to determine without little doubt if the same percentages are noise in my case.

Comment

So, the little doo-dads of less than one per cent are safely ignored?

Comment

Working...
              X