No announcement yet.

New Matches Coming In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I continue to get matches regularly at the other 2 companies, my family's kits haven't received any here in 2 weeks!

Impatient.

Comment

• I just got notification of new family finder results. The new person has matches including his father, but he doesn't appear on his father's list of matches (yet?).

Comment

• My name is Timothy Peterman.

My most recent matches are dated May 7, 2014.

I had kits receive matches on May 14 & again on May 21 & some of the matches of each are people who have no matches after May 7.

Other people, who probably have nothing else to go by, just assume we haven't had matches since May 7. I am of the opinion now that all of us have received matches on both dates & maybe in between, but for some reason, the new matches are not being published from the database to be included on the results pages. Clearly an IT issue of some sort.

Timothy Peterman

Comment

• Same here, no new matches for any of my kits since May 7th.

Comment

• I have the same experience as the last few posters.

No new FF matches since May 7. mtDNA yes

but....a new person received FF results on May 14th and tracked me down around May 16th. She can see my match but I cant see her (or anybody else after May 7)

So something is not right here. I keep waiting for the next release of matches to see if I show up at that point but as everyone has noticed, its been over two weeks.

sure wish Rebekah Canada was still here

btw, my May 14th match person is a transfer from AncestryDNA in case that is a relevant point.

Comment

• I have no new matches since 22 April, but sometimes go a month or more with none.

Comment

• Hi all,

The FF matching issues are in the process of being fixed -- engineering is actively working on it this morning. Let's hope the fix is easy enough that they can get it done and released today

The issue is: kits with new FF results are seeing all their matches, but kits already in the FF database aren't getting updated with the new matches. This is causing the one-way matches that have been reported, as well as the lack of new matches for the past week or two.

Elise

Comment

• Originally posted by efgen View Post
                  Hi all,

The FF matching issues are in the process of being fixed -- engineering is actively working on it this morning.
                  Thank You, Great to know!

Comment

• Wow. I just got 5 matches, so looks like it is getting better. I now have a total of 118. Thank you FTDNA for fixing it.

Comment

• Mine works now too. Just added 11 matches from May 9th to May 20th. Include the missing one I alluded to in a post a few messages back.

Thank you Elsie

Comment

• Great! Engineering pushed out the fix for the 1-way matching about an hour ago

Elise

Comment

• Thanks for the update Elise. Two weeks worth of matches have now popped up.

Comment

• Well done guys. Thank goodness to see things moving in the right direction again.

Earl.

Comment

• And very recent GEDCOMS seem to be working as well, although the damaged ones from the previous couple of months are still in Houston mode.

Comment

• Great to see some of the bugs are being squashed.

I had 5 new matches show up. 2 of them have Australian emails, 1 of which has surnames listed solely from Northumberland. 2 are 3rd-5th cousins and the rest 5th to remote.

Comment

Working...
                                X