No announcement yet.

New Matches Coming In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no set schedule, but I did get six more distant matches on Thursday.

Comment

• I got nothing for any of the 3 kits I manage...

Comment

• Nothing for me this week either. I have been using the city directory collection (beta) on ancestry.com though, and have enjoyed that.

Comment

• The same match for my mom and I last week, a fairly close one compared to most. That is only my third match since February.

Comment

• It's a month now since any of the four kits I manage had a new match....

Me 29th March last match
            Wife 6th April last match
            Mum 19th March last match
            Dad 6th April last match

Comment

• Nothing new for the 3 kits I manage since Apr 21. Boring. When you have a non-paternity event to deal with you want at least a half dozen new matches every week!

Carol Anne

Comment

• Batch 463

Hi. I'm new here and to all of this. My Family Finder DNA was just batched yesterday. It is giving me an expected date of July 4, 2012, but a cousin of mine got her results earlier. How long has it taken the rest of you?

Thanks.
                Cheryl

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpeahiker View Post
                  Hi. I'm new here and to all of this. My Family Finder DNA was just batched yesterday. It is giving me an expected date of July 4, 2012, but a cousin of mine got her results earlier. How long has it taken the rest of you?

Thanks.
                  Cheryl
                  I also have a FF due 4th July. Of all the tests they due seem to often come in early bit who knows!

Comment

• Well it looks like I got a run of matches on Sunday last. I had not had any matches on a Sunday before so I had not checked until today.

So last week saw the following new matches...

0 for mum
                    2 for my wife
                    1 for me
                    1 for dad (same one as for me)

Father in law's results are due 4th July. My wife got a 4th cousin match so fingers crossed.

Earl.

Comment

• For my 5 kits, I had 1 match on 4/5, and beyond that no matches since 3/19. All are between 26-47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Davis View Post
                        Well it looks like I got a run of matches on Sunday last. I had not had any matches on a Sunday before so I had not checked until today.

So last week saw the following new matches...

0 for mum
                        2 for my wife
                        1 for me
                        1 for dad (same one as for me)

Father in law's results are due 4th July. My wife got a 4th cousin match so fingers crossed.

Earl.
                        Earl,

I also received new matches last Sunday and don't remember ever getting matches on a Sunday before. I just checked my brother's account (he's in batch 462), and his population finder results are in. Maybe we will have some new matches again today!

Comment

• new matches

Finally, after a couple of weeks of no matches, new ones are finally arriving on my cousin list -- and that of my father. No mutual matches this time though for the two of us.

Comment

• (This) Sunday matches must be a Mother's Day present. I got 2 matches & my son got 2 (1 the same as 1 of mine). All are distant. My nephew got 7 matches, of which 2 are predicted 4th cousins, the rest are distant. All are different from me & my son's.

Comment

• Yes another good week with yesterday's matches although we are seeing the first of the sale kits coming through already.

3 new matches for dad including one very promising one with common names and locations.

0 for mum

0 for me

1 for my wife.

I contacted another 7 of my wifes matches last week and have 5 responses already so a good week all in all.

Comment

• Proving that recombination is a strange and fickle beast I got no new matches but my mother got one that has a longest block of 18.45 and a total of 50 cM shared.

Comment

Working...
                                X