Family Finder Now Open to Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Finder Now Open to Everyone

I noticed that FTDNA and their chip supplier issued a joint press release today. After weeks of Beta testing and restricted availability, Family Finder is now open to everyone. Go to Family Tree DNA and click on the 5/3/10 news release under Family Tree DNA News.

Anyone know how many people ended up taking the beta-test? How large is the FF database as of today, the start of the public release?

Comment

I don't know how many tested during the Beta phase. But the press release says they can run more than 760 samples per week.

Comment

Originally posted by mkdexter View Post
        Anyone know how many people ended up taking the beta-test? How large is the FF database as of today, the start of the public release?
        Good question. They haven't added FF to their database stats page as yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardH View Post
          I don't know how many tested during the Beta phase. But the press release says they can run more than 760 samples per week.
          My Beta FF test is still somewhere in their lab, hopefully one of those 760 samples per week for a week that is not to far from this one.

Comment

Working...
          X