Problem with matches down loaded to Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with matches down loaded to Excel

I was looking at my list of matches I down loaded to Excel. I have one match probably more but this is about the one I know of. On the Excel it appears to be one big segment but when you look at the Chromsome Browser I noticed its reading two different segments as one big segment. This is going to be a problem. I was wondering if FTDNA knows about it and is working on fixing it?

Is this perhaps a segment that straddles one of the grayed-out areas when you look at the Chromosome Browser before adding any people?

Comment

Chrom 1

I set the cM to 1+ than down loaded my matches to excel. The match of interest is the first match that appears. Start location seven thousand something to thirty thousand something on Chrom 1. When looking at the Excel spreed sheet it appeared to be a very large segment but it is not when you look at it on the Browser its two different small segments.

Comment

Chrom 1

I set the cM to 1+ than down loaded my matches to excel. The match of interest is the first match that appears. Start location seven thousand something to thirty thousand something on Chrom 1. When looking at the Excel spreed sheet it appeared to be a very large segment but it is not when you look at it on the Browser its two different small segments.

Comment

Reading the information wrong

OK it was me what I first read was 72017 to 3027473. Than I looked for for the same match on another position on Chrom 1 and found 161456567 to 166341940. So it was me not the Chromsome Browser.

Comment

Working...
          X